NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible trolling in RWDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

[R] Possible trolling in RWDT

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:40 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
It is. So that's how they came up with this:

AKA: Holocaust apologetism apologetics.

As a matter of fact, the holocaust was a good thing, helped in establishing a home for the Jews we call Israel. Without the murdering of 6 million, we wouldnt have this great nation and great ally to the US.

I'm not sure, but I strongly suspect that declaring the Holocaust to be a good thing violates site rules against advocating death.
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:44 pm

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
As a matter of fact, the holocaust was a good thing, helped in establishing a home for the Jews we call Israel. Without the murdering of 6 million, we wouldnt have this great nation and great ally to the US.

I'm not sure, but I strongly suspect that declaring the Holocaust to be a good thing violates site rules against advocating death.

Advocating death would follow on the lines of "kys" where as what I am saying is taking a horrible situation and trying to show what real good came out from it. Since, I am, of course being called a holocaust apologetic.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:47 pm

Political nicknaming too:

Germanic Templars wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:Get back to me when they're the ones selling our tech to the Chinese and Russians. =^)

Cuckifornia

And possible baiting:
Germanic Templars wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
We've done it. We've hit peak Nazi.

That is all you got to say? Jeez, you are a real bore, mate.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:50 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:Political nicknaming too:

Germanic Templars wrote:Cuckifornia

And possible baiting:
Germanic Templars wrote:
That is all you got to say? Jeez, you are a real bore, mate.

Joking around with the first one, second one is me wanting an actual debate with Gren and not a snide remark blaming me for being a Nazi.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:Political nicknaming too:

And possible baiting:

Joking around with the first one, second one is me wanting an actual debate with Gren and not a snide remark blaming me for being a Nazi.

When has "joking around" ever been an acceptable excuse for insulting nicknames?

The Holocaust thing certainly has the potential to cause offense, but where it specifically gave a reason other than wanting to see Jews dead, I wouldn't say that's actionable as trolling. We don't promise anyone that they won't be offended by another player's opinion.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:18 am

USS Monitor wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:Joking around with the first one, second one is me wanting an actual debate with Gren and not a snide remark blaming me for being a Nazi.

When has "joking around" ever been an acceptable excuse for insulting nicknames?

The Holocaust thing certainly has the potential to cause offense, but where it specifically gave a reason other than wanting to see Jews dead, I wouldn't say that's actionable as trolling. We don't promise anyone that they won't be offended by another player's opinion.

Quick question for future clarification: I understand we can't use slang terms like "Drumpf" or "Killary" it also applies to states and countries too?

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:

Quick question for future clarification: I understand we can't use slang terms like "Drumpf" or "Killary" it also applies to states and countries too?

I think something like "libtards" or "cuckservatives" would be a more apt comparison, but basically, yeah. The problem is that you are insulting a group of people -- in this case, people who live in California.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation