NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Marking telegrams to solicit card trades

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Herby
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Q] Marking telegrams to solicit card trades

Postby Herby » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:59 am

Let’s say I want to send a message to 12 different players who own a card, asking if they want to sell it. I have the stamps to do that but do I need to mark the telegram as...... I don’t even know what?

Sorry to bother you big scary mods but I asked Wrapper and he’s all like “hell if I know, leave me alone, I’m working here”. Or somethin’ like that.
-- Ambassador #53. From the nation of Herby. But you can call me Herby.

Herby's doors and windows are ALWAYS locked when she's in the Strangers' Bar (unless she unlocks them for you). And, she has no accelerator, a mock steering wheel, and no gear shifter. So, no joyrides.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:44 am

I do not see a specific group setting for that.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Herby
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Herby » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:09 am

Lamoni wrote:I do not see a specific group setting for that.

Well no there isn’t but I don’t know if it counts as a “campaign” or something like that.
-- Ambassador #53. From the nation of Herby. But you can call me Herby.

Herby's doors and windows are ALWAYS locked when she's in the Strangers' Bar (unless she unlocks them for you). And, she has no accelerator, a mock steering wheel, and no gear shifter. So, no joyrides.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:11 am

If there is no setting for it, then there likely is no requirement to label your TG with one.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation