NATION

PASSWORD

[APPEAL] Instant thread lock

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

[APPEAL] Instant thread lock

Postby A mean old man » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Locked thread: "LYTIC"

Refers to the region, Lytic.

Since I apparently have to spell it out in simple English in order not to be immediately shut down: this thread is the establishment of the ideological basis of Lytic, an insurgency "organization" (or antithesis thereof) with the goal of complete and final GCR takeover. The OP is heavily abstract but its relevance to NS Gameplay and to my recent exploits should be obvious, and the subsequently reserved posts should indicate that relevant essays are to follow. Had my thread not been shut down within ten minutes of my posting it before I could have finished formatting the post following the initial, more cryptic one this would have been glaringly obvious. Please unlock this thread so that I may finish what I was working on.

In case you don't believe me, here's a sample:

The state of “Gameplay” presently has deteriorated into a fatal spiral, in which corrupt and insular yet fickle and disloyal parties like the “Rahls” (the present incarnation of “Empire”, headed by individuals like Neo Kervoskia, Neenee, and [formerly; he’s on ice now] Biyah) enter regions weakened by the paring of active and interested parties and proceed to usurp, plunging the region into years of inactivity and inept leadership that regards everyone who brought it into power as dispensable.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

A mean old man wrote:Locked thread: "LYTIC"

Refers to the region, Lytic.

Since I apparently have to spell it out in simple English in order not to be immediately shut down: this thread is the establishment of the ideological basis of Lytic, an insurgency "organization" (or antithesis thereof) with the goal of complete and final GCR takeover. The OP is heavily abstract but its relevance to NS Gameplay and to my recent exploits should be obvious, and the subsequently reserved posts should indicate that relevant essays are to follow. Had my thread not been shut down within ten minutes of my posting it before I could have finished formatting the post following the initial, more cryptic one this would have been glaringly obvious. Please unlock this thread so that I may finish what I was working on.

In case you don't believe me, here's a sample:

The state of “Gameplay” presently has deteriorated into a fatal spiral, in which corrupt and insular yet fickle and disloyal parties like the “Rahls” (the present incarnation of “Empire”, headed by individuals like Neo Kervoskia, Neenee, and [formerly; he’s on ice now] Biyah) enter regions weakened by the paring of active and interested parties and proceed to usurp, plunging the region into years of inactivity and inept leadership that regards everyone who brought it into power as dispensable.

I'll unlock it, but don't act surprised that someone read that OP and was unable to come away with a connection to gameplay.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Thanks.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates