NATION

PASSWORD

{R}Baiting in Immigration

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

{R}Baiting in Immigration

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 am

Vassenor wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:Troops at U.S.-Mexican border to start coming home

Guess the caravan isn't an MS-13 jihadi welfare leeching job stealing daughter raping zombie apocalypse anymore.

Well they don't need to appeal to the racist parts of the base any more.

Morning.

Reporting this 1-2 combination above as I feel that combined it is just over the top mockery and downright inflammatory of the other side in the debate and absolutely doesn't serve any purpose other then to irritate and infuriate other posters.

As such, reporting Gauth for his usual gross misrepresentation of the other side, making everyone who doesn't agree with him seem like unreasonable bigot by strawmanning in a trollish point that literally nobody is actually making/saying (Baiting/Trolling through malicious misrepresentation )... And Vass for literally saying that anyone who agrees with having troops on the border is apparently nothing more then a bunch of racists (All X is Y Trolling).

Thank you and have a good day.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:49 am

Presenting evidence in my defence, namely the previous time I had to explain this exact same point.

Vassenor wrote:I didn't say everyone who has a problem with the caravan coming in was racist. I said Trump was trying to pander to the specific racist subset given the content of his rhetoric on the subject.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:31 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:... And Vass for literally saying that anyone who agrees with having troops on the border is apparently nothing more then a bunch of racists (All X is Y Trolling).

That's not what Vass said literally. It's not even what Vass said figuratively. I read it exactly as Vassenor explained it. Not actionable.

Return to Moderation