NATION

PASSWORD

[R] threadjacking in 14th amendment

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Twilight Imperium
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] threadjacking in 14th amendment

Postby Twilight Imperium » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:35 pm

The notion of birthright citizenship itself is already pacing the borders of Topicville, but NS Miami Shores would see us vault right over them.

viewtopic.php?p=34844837#p34844837

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:39 pm

A post does not a threadjack make. If it actually starts going off the rails, please let us know!
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

NS Miami Shores
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013

Postby NS Miami Shores » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:41 pm

Twilight Imperium wrote:The notion of birthright citizenship itself is already pacing the borders of Topicville, but NS Miami Shores would see us vault right over them.

I have a clean record, This is not a thread Jack Birth Right Citizen ship is related to legal to legal immigration and illegal immigration issues? Two fellow nation stater s dont like my political views? accused by two at the same time the others dont have a problem with my views?
Last edited by NS Miami Shores on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am the worlds greatest Insomiac, I beat the worlds record every day. Am accountant by Profession I worked at major Defense contractor Corp Chicago. President Trump second greatest insomniac with 3 AM Tweets. President Trump is no gentle man. President Reagan gentleman no more make. I am Native Cuban and American citizen Alberto. President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great Again President greatest American President ever. Firs lady Nancy Reagan greatest ever. Viva President Trump 2020 Keep Making America Great Again. Second greatest America President ever. Proud conservative Republican Nationalist with slight libertarian economic streak. Proud Hispanic Latino Republican.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:48 pm

NS Miami Shores wrote:
Twilight Imperium wrote:The notion of birthright citizenship itself is already pacing the borders of Topicville, but NS Miami Shores would see us vault right over them.

I have a clean record, This is not a thread Jack Birth Right Citizen ship is related to legal to legal immigration and illegal immigration issues? Two fellow nation stater s dont like my political views? accused by two at the same time the others dont have a problem with my views?

Calm down, we ruled in your favor.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

NS Miami Shores
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013

Postby NS Miami Shores » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
NS Miami Shores wrote:I have a clean record, This is not a thread Jack Birth Right Citizen ship is related to legal to legal immigration and illegal immigration issues? Two fellow nation stater s dont like my political views? accused by two at the same time the others dont have a problem with my views?

Calm down, we ruled in your favor.

Thank you Farnhamia, and I have said my peace and my political views, Ill cool it off from that thread for awhile at least for today.
I am the worlds greatest Insomiac, I beat the worlds record every day. Am accountant by Profession I worked at major Defense contractor Corp Chicago. President Trump second greatest insomniac with 3 AM Tweets. President Trump is no gentle man. President Reagan gentleman no more make. I am Native Cuban and American citizen Alberto. President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great Again President greatest American President ever. Firs lady Nancy Reagan greatest ever. Viva President Trump 2020 Keep Making America Great Again. Second greatest America President ever. Proud conservative Republican Nationalist with slight libertarian economic streak. Proud Hispanic Latino Republican.

Return to Moderation