NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Austin name change thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Mystic Warriors
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] Austin name change thread

Postby Mystic Warriors » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:21 am

Oil exporting People wrote:
Mystic Warriors wrote:The north won the civil war, time to move on.

I shall never forget, nor forgive

This is my home, my land, my blood. My only regret is we only sent 300,000 Yankees to the grave.

This is offensive on multiple levels. Not only is he supporting and praising deaths of various people, he is supporting a side that fought for racism and slavery. My family were slaves, this is inappropriate.
Last edited by Mystic Warriors on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Proud Trump Hater. Ban Fascism in all its forms. Disagreeing with a comment because you hate who said it is childish.

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:31 am

Chernoslavia wrote:
Mystic Warriors wrote:

I made a statement with two parts, you made one answer to the whole thing. It is valid to question you on it, next time do a better job of answering comments, or you can keep screaming at me for no reason.....Up to you. Just remember, when you give one answer to a two part statement, you figure it out

Oh good for you, you performed a basic function. :roll: Looking back at your other posts, all you do is call others racist and proceed to say they’re “mad” when they call you out on your fallacy. You’re not worth arguing lol.

All this guy is doing is personally attacking.
Proud Trump Hater. Ban Fascism in all its forms. Disagreeing with a comment because you hate who said it is childish.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 am

Mystic Warriors wrote:This is offensive on multiple levels. he is supporting a side that fought for racism and slavery.

We don't force people to pick sides or only have politically correct opinions. If you don't agree, ignore or debate.

Mystic Warriors wrote:All this guy is doing is personally attacking.

I see someone attacking the argument, not the player.

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:02 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Mystic Warriors wrote:This is offensive on multiple levels. he is supporting a side that fought for racism and slavery.

We don't force people to pick sides or only have politically correct opinions. If you don't agree, ignore or debate.

Mystic Warriors wrote:All this guy is doing is personally attacking.

I see someone attacking the argument, not the player.

Just ban me then. And that second guy was attacking me, not the arguement and the first guy was supporting slavery and killing people. But that is ok with you

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 am

Why would we ban you? You're not breaking site rules. Neither are they.

Mystic Warriors wrote:But that is ok with you

We don't take political positions. We take positions on the rules. Don't read more into it than that.

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:Why would we ban you? You're not breaking site rules. Neither are they.

Mystic Warriors wrote:But that is ok with you

We don't take political positions. We take positions on the rules. Don't read more into it than that.

Read the other guys comment, can you see why it came across to me like he was attacking me and not the arguement? He didnt even make an attempt to answer my question.

Whatever.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:56 am

Mystic Warriors wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Why would we ban you? You're not breaking site rules. Neither are they.

Read the other guys comment, can you see why it came across to me like he was attacking me and not the arguement? He didnt even make an attempt to answer my question.

Whatever.

This is about the 2nd post that you reported? You guys weren't getting along, but that doesn't mean one of you was breaking site rules. I agree with Fris that it's not actionable.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation