NATION

PASSWORD

{R} Baiting/Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

{R} Baiting/Flaming

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Greetings.

Looks like someone is forgetting to attack the argument, and not attack the user.

Jerzylvania wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Perhaps you should maybe educate yourself, and know that both are acceptable spellings for the word in common usage, before trying to tell someone that they should learn how to spell a word already spelled correctly and looking like a fool that doesn't have an argument to stand on grasping at straws. However, just for you cupcake, if you want me to spell it the way you think I should I will from here on out just to make you feel better.

#KnowUNo

:)

I paid top notch college professors at a private college for the education, unlike you, a stale muffin, who seemingly has admitted to educating yourself.

Seems like you're saying you've touched yourself intellectually. Quaint. :p

Jerzylvania wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Did she? I honestly have not seen anything saying that she did, which doesn't mean that she didn't necessarily..

You clearly should ask for a refund, as well as stop grasping for even more straws. Don't you think that you have quite enough already?

^part where Linda McCartney sings "hands above the water, gurgle..."

Wow that's so funny nobody gets it. Don't give up your unemployment check. You won't last long outdoors irl. BTW, colleges don't give refunds, as if.

As for the rest of your post. Take it back to your combo sun bleached plastic backyard playground and self absorption safe space sandbox filled with stinky kitty litter where it belongs. :p :p

oh never mind. :lol:

Bold font for emphasis.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016

Postby Jerzylvania » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:27 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:Greetings.

Looks like someone is forgetting to attack the argument, and not attack the user.

Jerzylvania wrote:
I paid top notch college professors at a private college for the education, unlike you, a stale muffin, who seemingly has admitted to educating yourself.

Seems like you're saying you've touched yourself intellectually. Quaint. :p

Jerzylvania wrote:^part where Linda McCartney sings "hands above the water, gurgle..."

Wow that's so funny nobody gets it. Don't give up your unemployment check. You won't last long outdoors irl. BTW, colleges don't give refunds, as if.

As for the rest of your post. Take it back to your combo sun bleached plastic backyard playground and self absorption safe space sandbox filled with stinky kitty litter where it belongs. :p :p

oh never mind. :lol:

Bold font for emphasis.

The second post has since been edited as upon further review as it did seem excessive.
The earlier post is clearly a joke and implies he's attempted a bit of brain salad surgery upon himself. This is in response to his questioning my intelligence in the earlier post.
Seems my friend Paddy can dish it out but does not like it returned. I feel he's been trolling me and is making overt attempts to provoke negative responses. I have decided to ignore any further posts from Paddy and avoid being baited.
Last edited by Jerzylvania on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Jerzylvania wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:Greetings.

Bold font for emphasis.

A: The second post has since been edited as upon further review as it did seem excessive.
B: The earlier post is clearly a joke and implies he's attempted a bit of brain salad surgery upon himself. This is in response to his questioning my intelligence in the earlier post.
C: Seems my friend Paddy can dish it out but does not like it returned. I feel he's been trolling me and is making overt attempts to provoke negative responses. I have decided to ignore any further posts from Paddy and avoid being baited.

A: Glad we can both agree that it was excessive and uncalled for.
B: Snarky comments in response to someone trying to "call out" another incorrectly are pretty much standard operating procedure here on NS. Pretty sure you know this.
C: If you feel that I am trolling you then by all means, please feel free to report me on it. However, doing so in retaliation which is what it honestly feels like you are trying to do here (at least to me, could be wrong) won't win you any bonus points. If you feel you must add me to the ignore list, so be it. Best of luck out there.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Sounds good to me. I supposed it would be too much to ask you two to seal the deal with a kiss.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Farnhamia wrote:Sounds good to me. I supposed it would be too much to ask you two to seal the deal with a kiss.

Only if you promise to take a selfie with us mid kiss ;)

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016

Postby Jerzylvania » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Jerzylvania wrote:
A: The second post has since been edited as upon further review as it did seem excessive.
B: The earlier post is clearly a joke and implies he's attempted a bit of brain salad surgery upon himself. This is in response to his questioning my intelligence in the earlier post.
C: Seems my friend Paddy can dish it out but does not like it returned. I feel he's been trolling me and is making overt attempts to provoke negative responses. I have decided to ignore any further posts from Paddy and avoid being baited.

A: Glad we can both agree that it was excessive and uncalled for.
B: Snarky comments in response to someone trying to "call out" another incorrectly are pretty much standard operating procedure here on NS. Pretty sure you know this.
C: If you feel that I am trolling you then by all means, please feel free to report me on it. However, doing so in retaliation which is what it honestly feels like you are trying to do here (at least to me, could be wrong) won't win you any bonus points. If you feel you must add me to the ignore list, so be it. Best of luck out there.

A: You can own up too.
B: Sure enough. Snark takes many forms and I feel you've overreacted to my brand of back snark. We all have feelings. Maybe we can both lighten up here?
C: You haven't been added to the ignore list. You haven't sent any trolling TGs, but you have a limited audience there. Wise choice either way. Luck can be a fickle mistress, i prefer more of a sure thing. Common sense, abiding by the rules, knowing when to walk away. Those tells me you may have been trolling me, though I am no authority. Nevertheless, I didn't start this thread, but this next sentence can end it if we are clear with each other. I think we could be ...deal or no deal?

Farnhamia wrote:Sounds good to me. I supposed it would be too much to ask you two to seal the deal with a kiss.

No tongues, but sure. :kiss:

Paddy O Fernature wrote:

Only if you promise to take a selfie with us mid kiss ;)

:D
Last edited by Jerzylvania on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Return to Moderation