NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in the EU legislators thread.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming in the EU legislators thread.

Postby Petrolheadia » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:48 am

This response here:
Dahon wrote:
Saiwania wrote:
It was better that Nazism happened in my view, than a timeline where the Communists (KPD) took full control over Germany. Adolf Hitler was seen as a great statesman up until 1938. Nazis created the Autobahn, made the Volkswagen, brought about near 0% unemployment. Nazis were correct (for the most part) in associating Jews with Marxism. Many among the Jewish minority in Germany were early adopters of Bolshevism.

No. Fuck off. Fuck right off. Fuck right off this forum, this planet, this solar system. Fuck off.
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic.
Not sure if left-libertarian, ex-libertarian or without a damn clue.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:14 am

Addressed viewtopic.php?p=34628504#p34628504

Thanks for the report
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Return to Moderation