NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Trolling in Imperivm Christianvm Condemns Allanea

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Report] Trolling in Imperivm Christianvm Condemns Allanea

Postby Common Territories » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:40 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=449306

If you look at Imperivm Christianvm 2's posts throughout this entire thread, you will clearly see this person isn't interested in RPing of any kind; their posts were always blanket insults directed at people with the very, very thin guise of it all being RP. Except im sure everyone there was more than aware this person intended to troll everyone and admitted to it after they seemingly lost interest. So whether they're quitting NS after their brief joyride or not, this looks to be clear-cut trolling.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Fris and I had a mod collision, but it's been addressed.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:59 pm

As the main participant in the thread, while I do not know what Imperivm Christianvm's intent was, I certainly do not feel I was "trolled" or insulted out-of-character (as can be seen, I repeatedly thanked the player for his participation). Certainly I understood his posts to be directed (much like mine have been) not at myself, but at my characters and nation.

I do not know what the player's intent was, but certainly this was my understanding.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Allanea wrote:As the main participant in the thread, while I do not know what Imperivm Christianvm's intent was, I certainly do not feel I was "trolled" or insulted out-of-character (as can be seen, I repeatedly thanked the player for his participation). Certainly I understood his posts to be directed (much like mine have been) not at myself, but at my characters and nation.

I do not know what the player's intent was, but certainly this was my understanding.

The player has a history of doing crap like this, including in threads where the other players are not OK with it. Whether you were offended or not, it's pretty clear that his intent was to troll.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to Moderation