NATION

PASSWORD

Nevermind.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Pan-Asiatic States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Nevermind.

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:17 am

P a m p a n g a has somehow decoded my sig's format, and is advertising itself via his sig as, and I quote:

A separatist nation of Pan-Asiatic States led by High Comrade Marc....&c.

I would like to request the suspension of his sig, as this person is clearly not me. You can check the IP.

Nil. After a strongly-worded warning, he has done it himself.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
☯ 实事求是! ☯
War Motif
Anthem
Peace Motif
☯ 和谐社会! ☯
Victory Motif
Theme Song
Tension Motif
{__|____|__}
(☉_(ಠ ʖ ಠ)_⚆)
Founder and Acting Raja of The Srivijayan Consortium

We Are Kings
_♧⛩_̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡._⛴⛈_

Following sovereignity from colonialists and landlords, a supranationalist mob chose to unleash unfettered Democracy in line with a pursuit of collectivist prosperity— unbeknownst voting away each other's social individuality.
News Cycle Q&A-Diplomacy Factbooks Embassy Programme ♫+ Soundtrack Extended PolitiScales

A 10.5 civilization. MT-PMT. This nation supports my candid political vision for Asia; ⚙chl♢cratic, Λngl⚬ph⚬bic, Syncre✠ic, and Essent♂alis♀.

Reploid Productions
Forum Admin

Founded: Antiquity
The Ninja Mod and Evil Forum Empress

Postby Reploid Productions » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Self-resolving problems are my favorite kind! Glad you guys were able to sort it out without mod help. :)
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003
Reppy's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Ifreann wrote:Bring Reppy your signet rings, she is our Brony Queen now!

I believe in the magic of friendship, the wholly awesome bronydom, the conventions of fans,
the forgiveness of haters, the resurrection of faith in humanity, and love everlasting.

In nomine poni, et filly, et spiritus stable.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2018! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

Return to Moderation