NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible Bad Faith Posts in Food Stamp Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
95X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2004
Ex-Nation

[R] Possible Bad Faith Posts in Food Stamp Thread

Postby 95X » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 am

I'm unsure if this is actionable or not, nonetheless as I'm sure we're all aware the original poster was deleted for comments earlier in the thread.
Right now, we've got Rockwellshire and Dogmeat going back and forth between each other:
Dogmeat wrote:
Rockwellshire wrote:Says the one who replies purely in ad hominum and strawmen. Great job mate, you're argument is utter shambles. Learn to debate

Yeah... that's not an ad hom or a strawman.

Slightly earlier in the thread:
Dogmeat wrote:To put it another way: your idea will kill people. There's no getting around that.
Genivaria wrote:What's wrong with that?
Dogmeat wrote:Look, I'm not saying we should do it... I just want to know what the system says would happen if we did.
Rockwellshire wrote:Checkmate commie.

I'm wondering if the thread has run its course; the opening poster originally asked a very narrow question, edited it to broaden the scope of the discussion, and was later deleted. It's heard from the "for" side, the "against" side, and the "reform" side. I'll admit to also being guilty of some of the off topic comments. Alas it isn't for me to decide.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:57 am

Looks like the standard NSG ... uhmmm ... the standard for NSG. I'll leave it. Something shinier will come along eventually.
Last edited by Farnhamia on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation