NATION

PASSWORD

(R)Trolling/IC in OOC

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Nazi Mongol Empire
Secretary

Founded: Jul 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Mongol Empire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:28 pm

I want to add that the thread is "OPEN".

Nazi Turkish Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Turkish Empire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm

I object. Our leader Nazi Philippine Empire OOCly submitted a notice that war will be declared. The thread is open so I openly OOCly voiced my view that our alliance will conquer them.

Nazi Mongol Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Mongol Empire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Nazi Mongol Empire wrote:I want to add that the thread is "OPEN".

We were just stating our future IC intention to wage war on the alliance. None of this should constitute as trolling. The alliance page was open in the first place allowing us to state our intentions.

Nazi Turkish Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Turkish Empire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Nazi Turkish Empire wrote:I object. Our leader Nazi Philippine Empire OOCly submitted a notice that war will be declared. The thread is open so I openly OOCly voiced my view that our alliance will conquer them.

I never agreed to such an RP nor will partake in such, especially because of this offense.

Moderation, please handle this because else this will be flooded and will be a headache for me and my friends who want to get moving with the alliance and start doing what we were prepping to do.

No one said you agreed to it. You got an OOC notice that we declared/are intending to declare war. If you dont want to fight, thats all you had to say, but stop trying to spin this like we are being malicious.
Last edited by Nazi Turkish Empire on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nazi Turkish Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Turkish Empire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Nazi Turkish Empire wrote:No one said you agreed to it. You got an OOC notice that we declared/are intending to declare war. If you dont want to fight, thats all you had to say, but stop trying to spin this like we are being malicious.

No, not based on the ooc history which I am only mentioning because you're trying to spin this story in a positive light for you.

OOC history? What the hell. Stop spinning this. What OOC history do we have that can be spun and used against you? Man. We just wanted a war, jesus.
Last edited by Nazi Turkish Empire on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Reviewing. And all involved threads are being locked until I finish said review.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Nazi Mongol Empire wrote:I want to add that the thread is "OPEN".

Irrelevant. Reporter is OP. We really don't care how they label their thread; if they want a post removed, it gets removed. Labeling threads "OPEN/CLOSED/etc." is a player convention, not a rule; thread ownership entitling thread OPs on RP boards to absolute control of their threads is a rule.

Nazi Turkish Empire wrote:I object. Our leader Nazi Philippine Empire OOCly submitted a notice that war will be declared. The thread is open so I openly OOCly voiced my view that our alliance will conquer them.

Also completely irrelevant. You can't force a player to RP with you. End of.

Nazi Mongol Empire wrote:We were just stating our future IC intention to wage war on the alliance. None of this should constitute as trolling. The alliance page was open in the first place allowing us to state our intentions.

And they're free to ignore it, and if you continue trying to force them to RP with you, everyone involved will face punitive actions for harassment - especially given it's clear what's going on here. End of.

Beyond this: this isn't the place to conduct petty argumentation or dogpile. If you can't get along with one another, put each other on ignore. Leave one another alone. Keep the juvenile antics off NationStates; we have absolutely no patience for them here.

I've split the attached posts out. One of my colleagues has already handled everything else.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation