NATION

PASSWORD

Sorry, I didn't know.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Leondaldal
Attaché

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Sorry, I didn't know.

Postby Leondaldal » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:08 pm

So, I disagreed with the repeal of GA 30 "Freedom of Expression" and I strongly liked the resolution so I tried the only way to reinstate it which was to make an identical copy of it. I did not know that plagiarism rules applied to repealed resolutions as they could not be un-repealed so were henceforth meaningless. If the resolution is meaningless I logically thought that if you strongly agreed with every last clause and there was no other way for it to come back you could recreate it.

Now I am banned from the WA for a year, I will lose influence in my region, no longer be a "Keeper of the North" and even if you do give me back membership I would have lost all my endorsements. Just because I misinterpreted what counted as plagiarism as I thought repealed resolutions were meaningless and it only applied to current proposals or legislation.
I am 12 years old, avidly interested in politics and I have poured my heart and soul into this nation over the past 1 year and 9 months. I would have thought you would at least send me a warning.

Therefore I am requesting my World Assembly ban be revoked at the very least and optimally I would like my endorsements restored. I apologise for my misinterpretation of WA rules and ask for forgiveness from the brilliant moderators who keep this amazing political simulation game running.

Thanks

Leon (Creator/Founder of The Parliamentary Republic of Leondaldal)
Last edited by Leondaldal on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
abortion
multiculturalism
secularisation
immigration
democracy
equality
freedom of religious beliefs
freedom of speech
democracy
women's rights

racism
xenophobia