NATION

PASSWORD

[r] trolling medicare thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

[r] trolling medicare thread

Postby MERIZoC » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Nulla Bellum wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Hahahahaha that’s funny.

Either way Medicare, Medicaid, and the ACA should all be rolled into a national health care corporation. While SS should be turned into an actual pension and should be able to buy stocks and such to make money.

Meh. Fuck the poor. Get rid of SS and Medicare, let businesses stop being tax collectors, let businesses put their contributions to SS toward matching 401k instead, let people who care about the poor do so on their own dime.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Addressed. viewtopic.php?p=34158989#p34158989

Thanks for the report.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Nulla Bellum
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulla Bellum » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:15 pm

I demand this warning be overturned. "Fuck the poor" is a legitimate opinion in the context of opposition to the Social Security Ponzi scheme.
Replying to posts addressed to you is harrassment.

Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrolheadia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:16 pm

He's going deeper.

Nulla Bellum wrote:You are engaging in slander.

My intent is to reply to threads with my opinion, which is in this case my opinion is "fuck the poor."
I don't much care for the fact that I am taxed by the government to "help the poor," and I'm really not impressed that others may feel the government should take my money and give it to the poor. Let people who "care about the poor" do it on their own dime. The fact that these people are eager to "help the poor" with other people's money rather than their own tells you all you need to know.

I will not be bullied into conforming with thieves.

Nulla Bellum wrote:Are you harassing me?

(Emphasis mine)
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic.
Not sure if left-libertarian, ex-libertarian or without a damn clue.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

Nulla Bellum
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulla Bellum » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:37 pm

You aren't going to bully me. Sorry.

Future retirees will not get back what they paid in.

Since current payments into Social Security are supporting retirees now (a Ponzi scheme) and not the currently retired recieving the money they paid in back (that money is spent already), and they are recieving more than they paid in, yes, they are living at the expense of others. So, fuck 'em.

Argue against my opinion or don't. Cut out this using mods as weapons bullshit.
Last edited by Nulla Bellum on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Replying to posts addressed to you is harrassment.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Nulla Bellum wrote:You aren't going to bully me. Sorry.

Future retirees will not get back what they paid in.

Since current payments into Social Security are supporting retirees now (a Ponzi scheme) and not the currently retired recieving the money they paid in back (that money is spent already), and they are recieving more than they paid in, yes, they are living at the expense of others. So, fuck 'em.

Argue against my opinion or don't. Cut out this using mods as weapons bullshit.

*** Continued harassment, disregarding Jakker's warning, and spamming moderation combine to give you a 1-week ban. ***
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation