NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible flaming in dress code thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

[R] Possible flaming in dress code thread

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:18 am

Datlofff wrote:
Dylar wrote:How the hell is showing your shoulders "expression"

No, seriously. What are you expressing by showing shoulders?

That you are a 16 year old slut of course. But even then, thats her right.

But on a more serious not, the Supreme Court already said, that you can't restrict dress code unless you have a constitutionally valid reason to, again, showing your shoulders isn't justification to strip rights away from students.

Emphasis mine. I feel like this might constitute flaming, but I don't know if it's actionable.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:Not flaming. They're answering a hypothetical question with a snarky answer. It's not addressed against a player.

Ok, thanks anyways.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Return to Moderation