NATION

PASSWORD

{R} Trolling in Gun Control

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

{R} Trolling in Gun Control

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Pretty sure it's safe to say that a pattern by this user isn't just forming, but has already formed of trolling. User clearly doesn't want to debate, and just wants to stir the pot as much as possible. I'm also pretty sure that this user has already been reported for exactly this behavior once or twice already, though I'm not sure of the outcome from those other reports.

Hallistrom wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:
Color me shocked that your mediabiadfactcheck lists TTAG as a site that promotes a pro 2nd Amendment view, as if that is a bad thing. At least your linked site gave them props for "HIGH" factual reporting.
I also included the twitter link that was recorded by a fellow student. And as someone who was bred, born and raised in MN, I can vouch for the leftist slant and often pushed opinions from teachers to students, and woe be unto them who resist that push by their teachers.

Sigh, more obvious neo red scare right wing garbage.

Hallistrom wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
In literally less time then it took you to post that bullshit opinion, you could have found any number of other sources saying the same thing to include actual video of the incident..

I know, I know, debating is hard.

And now the gun nuts are attacking me again. Le surprise.

Hallistrom wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
"I keep getting proven wrong so I'm just gonna throw out buzzwords!"

A neo reactionary ranting about how public schools are all part of a liberal conspiracy is not proof.

Hallistrom wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Grinning Dragon is not a neo-reactionary, stop using words if you don't know what they mean.

If it walks like a duck...

Hallistrom wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:Then you don't know how a duck walks

Did I ask for your opinion?

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Mods have noticed the pattern and we're not thrilled with it, but the reported posts in this thread don't quite cross the line.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Hallistrom
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hallistrom » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:29 am

USS Monitor wrote:Mods have noticed the pattern and we're not thrilled with it, but the reported posts in this thread don't quite cross the line.

Am i not allowed to disagree with right wingers?
Well, I'm bored. Let's go get drunk!

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:57 am

Hallistrom wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:Mods have noticed the pattern and we're not thrilled with it, but the reported posts in this thread don't quite cross the line.

Am i not allowed to disagree with right wingers?

Monitor did not issue you a warning. You are free to debate, you are not free to bait and/or troll.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:16 am

It is continuing though:
Hallistrom wrote:'Gun grabbers' Fucking hell. :roll:
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hallistrom
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hallistrom » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 am

Is this a new thing now? Just run off to the Mods every time I say anything mildly snarky? Because using your standards I could report most of you.
Well, I'm bored. Let's go get drunk!

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:41 am

Kinda figured/hoped as much, but also figured I'd still go forward with this.

That being said, are any of these follow up posts of his actionable as well that were made since I posted the OP? First one here reads like trolling through editing to me, another attack toward GD which isn't the first time he's done this despite being told otherwise, and thread de-railment through argument here through to here, and then turns into something between bad faith and trolling.

Also, I'm sure you can see his last post in here, which at least to me as very much reading as "mods as weapons".

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:47 am

Bancannon deployed.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation