NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Flamebaiting?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

[R]Flamebaiting?

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Last edited by Soviet Canuckistan on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:43 pm

He makes a good point but can't stay civil about it... hmm, what might the mods think about this? He seems to have been going on for several pages over what he perceives as poor RP. By several pages, I mean at least three, it seems.
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:54 pm

The complaints must be directed at the thread admins, as we've never heard from that nation. As far as I'm concerned, it's a RP matter and not something we're likely to interfere with.

Lethen Empire wrote:hmm, what might the mods think about this?

Given that this is posted in the Moderation forum, I'm pretty sure that's the very question OP was raising. Since you're not a moderator and you added zero relevant content, here's a *** Warning for spamming in Moderation ***

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:The complaints must be directed at the thread admins, as we've never heard from that nation. As far as I'm concerned, it's a RP matter and not something we're likely to interfere with.

Given that this is posted in the Moderation forum, I'm pretty sure that's the very question OP was raising. Since you're not a moderator and you added zero relevant content, here's a *** Warning for spamming in Moderation ***

Thanks anyhow, just thought it would be worth checking since the comments seem to be directed at other players in the RP.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:The complaints must be directed at the thread admins, as we've never heard from that nation. As far as I'm concerned, it's a RP matter and not something we're likely to interfere with.

I was about to delete my post but okay, sure. I did point out that it seemed to be a relatively serious and lengthy issue (it does go back all the way to page 20.)

I fished around,here's the post that started it, I believe.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Return to Moderation