NATION

PASSWORD

Loom Request

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Loom Request

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello,

Lately, members of the community including myself have become rather bothered with the behaviour of Freed Lymonia. According to my knowledge, they have repeatedly begun arguments and debates in Forum 7, clogging up the threads and wasting people’s time. Also, his tendency to ‘correct’ people on F7 is kind of annoying.

I’d like to request a moderator loom over and advise Freed Lymonia to refrain from his current behaviour, as requests by myself and fellow users have been ignored or tossed aside.

Links:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=411700&p=33094798#p33094798
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=411700&start=2200
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=350725&start=11350
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=430356&p=33074475#p33074475
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=378659&p=32905010#p32905010
(Yes, I know the above link was from awhile ago but I believe it applies)

Edit: spelling fix
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:23 pm

I would like to add to this topic by saying that Freed Lymonia tends to repeat themselves ad nauseam in some of the F7 threads, something which I have tried to address and ask them to stop, but they simply do not listen. Thus, I would like to share some of these moments on the threads.

One instance of him repeating a summary of me on the ‘what did you learn from the AN’s factbooks’ thread.
And another.
Another, worded slightly differently.
And a whole string of them against Karamiko in the same thread, no less than 6 times.
Start of repitition in the ‘what if AN dominated the world’ thread’.
Seen again here.

My apologies if these are not necessary or too minor for something like this, or invalid because they involve me, but I believe they are enough to corroborate Versilia’s concerns.
Last edited by Hinodia on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Empire of Hinomoto"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Hello,

Lately, members of the community including myself have become rather bothered with the behaviour of Freed Lymonia. According to my knowledge, they have repeatedly begun arguments and debates in Forum 7, clogging up the threads and wasting people’s time. Also, his tendency to ‘correct’ people on F7 is kind of annoying.

I’d like to request a moderator loom over and advise Freed Lymonia to refrain from his current behaviour, as requests by myself and fellow users have been ignored or tossed aside.

Links:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=411700&p=33094798#p33094798
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=411700&start=2200
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=350725&start=11350
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=430356&p=33074475#p33074475
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=378659&p=32905010#p32905010
(Yes, I know the above link was from awhile ago but I believe it applies)

Edit: spelling fix

I've given a general reminder about remaining topical.

Hinodia wrote:I would like to add to this topic by saying that Freed Lymonia tends to repeat themselves ad nauseam in some of the F7 threads, something which I have tried to address and ask them to stop, but they simply do not listen. Thus, I would like to share some of these moments on the threads.

One instance of him repeating a summary of me on the ‘what did you learn from the AN’s factbooks’ thread.
And another.
Another, worded slightly differently.
And a whole string of them against Karamiko in the same thread, no less than 6 times.
Start of repitition in the ‘what if AN dominated the world’ thread’.
Seen again here.

My apologies if these are not necessary or too minor for something like this, or invalid because they involve me, but I believe they are enough to corroborate Versilia’s concerns.

I see where you've asked them to stop (Dec 15 2017). If they continue after this point, please let us know.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:15 am

Thank you!

*Leaves milk and mince pies*
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Return to Moderation