NATION

PASSWORD

[R] All sorts of reports

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Nikolia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

[R] All sorts of reports

Postby Nikolia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm

First and foremost the following user appeared recently and started creating storefronts of RL stuff with links to actual webpages, i am not sure if that is sanctionable, but the user in question is DOWELLAND.

Another report is for some....argument that appeared in one of his threads. : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=426257

I am uncertain about these reports, please forgive me if i reported something unsanctionable, tbh i don't report stuff that often.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Looking into this. One moment.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 pm

The former (RL products) has already been addressed:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Most people use RL images in their storefronts. At least with the links he's being fairly honest about stealing other people's work.

I see no reason to overrule.

As for the rest...

Kingdom of Andorra wrote:I'm sorry? I have none....yet I will put effort into telling you no one cares how many you have.
The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:I'm making a point. Northwest Kalactin is not looking outside the box and I can inform you that you are narrow-minded.

Pfft, as narrow-minded as it can get.

Kingdom of Andorra/The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples: If you want to bait another player? You can get a warning for that. Considering you then baited your own puppet, you can get a warning for spamming, too. *** Warning for baiting and spamming. ***

Argentinstan wrote:I'm sorry? I have around 16...yet I still put effort into mine.
Argentinstan wrote:I'm making a point. Northwest Kalactin is not looking outside the box and I can inform you that you are narrow-minded.

Argentinstan: How many storefronts you have was, in no way, the topic of discussion in another player's storefront. Two players where trying to assist; there are better ways to go about it, but their intent was still to assist. Your post? That's just threadjacking. You need to stop barging into threads randomly and assuming you are topical when it's not your thread. Furthermore, the "narrow-minded" bit? You're attacking a player, not their behavior. That's flaming. *** 1-day ban for flaming and threadjacking. ***

All posts not topical either directly to the storefront or directly trying to assist the OP have been split-out. If the OP wants the others removed, they can request it.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Moderation