NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Baiting in gun thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Baiting in gun thread

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=424172&p=32721030#p32721030

Keshiland is making out as if I have said something that I clearly haven't, depicting me as holding an opinion that I clearly do not. It is not an accidental misinterpretation, I believe it is written just to get a rise out of me.

Here is some more that looks intended to get a rise out of people: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=424172&p=32721536#p32721536

EDIT: He got DEAT'ed for something else. So I guess my complaint is irrelevant now.
Last edited by The New California Republic on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Was going to start a thread for baiting/possible trolling but here's what I was going to show:

Keshiland wrote:
Sovaal wrote:So if you get to not care about the deaths pf actual people, why should I care about the deaths of hypothetical people?

Keshi, here's a life tip: don't be a hypocrite.

Our military constantly breaks international law sooo I couldnt care less what happened to them. Trump just need ousting so its convenent

And

Keshiland wrote:Guns sure helped protect those 4 those 4 American soldiers in Africa :rofl: GO guns! :roll:

Edit: Different thread but I believe relevant:

Keshiland wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:If he ever has them in the first place, again i doubt any woman would want to marry him.

I'll just find someone who is so desperate for love and acceptance that they will do whatever I want. AKA have 10 kids without ever asking isn't # enough?
Last edited by Len Hyet on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Return to Moderation