NATION

PASSWORD

[Question] What is inappropriate for the factbooks?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

[Question] What is inappropriate for the factbooks?

Postby Volkmacht » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:36 am

I am aware that as a site, NationStates is geared towards a young audience, given it's PG-13 rating. But, I have a question to ask.

What is considered inappropriate for the factbooks? Am I allowed to mention adult situations by naming them, but not going into detail? (Situations like rape, child sex offences, etc).
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Whatever is deemed inappropriate for the forums is also inappropriate for the rmbs, and the factbooks, and the telegrams.

If whatever you're planning to put into your factbook would be warned for elsewhere, then it is not ok for the factbook. If you're not sure it's appropriate, best to avoid it.
Last edited by Katganistan on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation