NATION

PASSWORD

[QUESTION] GCR recruitment from UCRs via TG

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

[QUESTION] GCR recruitment from UCRs via TG

Postby The North Polish Union » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:38 am

Are GCRs allowed to send TG recruitment messages to nations in UCRs? I recently founded a puppet, let it sit in the feeder it was founded in for several days, and then moved it to a UCR. Shortly after moving to the UCR I got a recruitment message from the North Pacific (not the feeder I founded in); I had recruitment TGs allowed in my settings. EDIT: Note that despite this I had not received any recruitment TGs for a while before moving to the UCR in question and had no TGs from other GCRs whatsoever.

The potential issue is that I thought that GCRs were not allowed to TG recruit from UCRs, or if they were that it was strongly discouraged. A quick search of the forums turned up nothing and there's the potential that I'm just misremembering some sort of policy that's no longer in effect/never existed.

If its necessary to file a GHR I will, but I just wanted to clarify the issue here for myself before potentially accusing someone innocent of rulebreaking via GHR.
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:00 pm

The North Polish Union wrote: I'm just misremembering some sort of policy that's no longer in effect/never existed.

This.

When we added TG blocks on recruitment telegrams, we updated the rules to allow anyone to recruit anywhere. There are some backstage polices to prevent over-spamming (like one TG per region per 28 days), but otherwise it's open. You can go manual, stamps, or API, but all recruiting must tick the Recruitment checkbox.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Alright, thanks! :)

Sorry for taking up your time.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Return to Moderation