NATION

PASSWORD

Report- Possible Temper Issues?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Report- Possible Temper Issues?

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 pm

This guy, the Prae, just loves overthinking in forum 7.

His posts in other threads are mostly filled with unnecessary pictures as well.

The Prae wrote:Books on MINDING YOU BUSINESS ('how one can prevent eavesdropping and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong') FOR DUMMIES.
I would also like the give such and such an essay on why I don't tell people how to rule their country, and asking why they do it to me.
As a final gift, a zeppelin treading through the sky, with a monitor displaying the words "GO FUCK YOURSELF." That way everyone can see ... even their nosy leader.
Last edited by Destructive Government Economic System on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:52 pm

[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 pm

"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Return to Moderation