NATION

PASSWORD

Stalking, Flamebaiting

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Stalking, Flamebaiting

Postby Greater Gilead » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:38 am

This nation (The Islands of Versilia) seems to be stalking me, and whenever I post in Forum 7 there is a good chance she will show up and try to get me to flame up, including frequently dropping the F-bomb.
Examples:
(What do your citizens think of the AN?) "F**K YOU AND KILL YOURSELVES YOU DISGUSTING PIGS!"
(What would happen if the AN's leader came to YN?) BEATEN TO DEATH IN THE STREETS LIKE THE SWINE HE IS!
(What does YN's leader think of the AN's leader?) "DIE IN A DITCH F**KHEAD"

I haven't been responding.
Before jumping to conclusions, look at my FAQ fact book. FAQ here:FAQ Ask Questions Here
Proudly violating WA resolutions since May 25, 2017! Visit The Republic of Gilead!
( -_- ) My nation does support my political views...deal with it.
"Under His Eye" is a blessing. It's asking God to keep them under His eye.
Deropia wrote:Jason can't help but laugh as the scotch bottle, followed soon after by the pie, fly through the air of the chamber. "Ah, this place may be a mad-house...but its the best damn posting I've ever had...".

The Bible Baptist Republic wrote:Ambassador Conklin reads the proposal, blinks twice, and mutters "There ain't enough whiskey to deal with this crap."

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:51 am

Can you give us links to the posts you are reporting? The little doohicky that looks like a folded over paper at the top of each post next to the player's name is actually a link that you can use to get a URL for the individual post.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:23 am

I am not stalking Greater Gilead. I am posting IC responses, and as Gilead is seen as the worst place in the multiverse by this nation's views, I am staying in character.
Apologies if any IRL offence was taken.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:I am not stalking Greater Gilead. I am posting IC responses, and as Gilead is seen as the worst place in the multiverse by this nation's views, I am staying in character.

Then please explain why you are the one responding to about 50% of my posts. And that you saw this. I think you are following me just so you can respond. I know your opinion, I'd like to get others as well. Please let other people respond.
Last edited by Greater Gilead on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before jumping to conclusions, look at my FAQ fact book. FAQ here:FAQ Ask Questions Here
Proudly violating WA resolutions since May 25, 2017! Visit The Republic of Gilead!
( -_- ) My nation does support my political views...deal with it.
"Under His Eye" is a blessing. It's asking God to keep them under His eye.
Deropia wrote:Jason can't help but laugh as the scotch bottle, followed soon after by the pie, fly through the air of the chamber. "Ah, this place may be a mad-house...but its the best damn posting I've ever had...".

The Bible Baptist Republic wrote:Ambassador Conklin reads the proposal, blinks twice, and mutters "There ain't enough whiskey to deal with this crap."

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:52 am

Greater Gilead wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:I am not stalking Greater Gilead. I am posting IC responses, and as Gilead is seen as the worst place in the multiverse by this nation's views, I am staying in character.

Then please explain why you are the one responding to about 50% of my posts. And that you saw this. I think you are following me just so you can respond. I know your opinion, I'd like to get others as well. Please let other people respond.

Because I frequent F7 the most.
How I found this, is because a friend of mine saw it and sent me the link so I could defend myself.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:00 pm

People who frequent F7 will often cross paths with others who do the same, leading to common repeats in who responds to what - especially if they both are online at the same time and participate in the same thread games.

As it sits, Greater Gilead, you haven't actually provided links to anything, and we're not going to scour every thread you participate in just to find them. As such, I'd recommend adding them to your Foe List if you don't want to acknowledge them.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Moderation