NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Gloating/Harassment

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New World Oceania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] Gloating/Harassment

Postby New World Oceania » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 pm

House of Judah has been warned before for gloating and continued harassment in the Senate.

Judah has continued to ignore gloat accounts he suspected to be run by me. Now that I have returned clearly identifying myself, he's making a point of holding up the roleplay to ignore my votes.

In this case, my vote changed a result. Here is the original vote tally, which is most probably accurate. Here is House of Judah's revised count, which appears to be deliberately exclude my votes in an effort to ignore me.

Thank you for your help.

House of Judah
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby House of Judah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Table I used to count up votes cast. Row 31 is the applicable line.
Last edited by House of Judah on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Nothing from the post you linked to as the vote tally to the second one has ANYTHING to do with Moderation. Nor do I see Judah continuing on with the behavior that got him/her warned for in the first place.

Given that RPs allow wide range of ignores and for players to choose on who to ignore... there is nothing in there that is actionable.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to Moderation