NATION

PASSWORD

Does this picture look inappropriate to you?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Does this picture look inappropriate to you?

Postby South Vict » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Here's my app, But the question is...does this picture look inappropriate to you? I'm mostly a fan of HighSchool DxD so I've been thinking...why not have my character participate in the multiverse RP.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm

We're not here to do post-by-post approvals of your content. If you think it is even possibly rulebreaking, don't post it.

South Vict wrote:I'm mostly a fan of HighSchool DxD so I've been thinking...why not have my character participate in the multiverse RP.

We don't care about your motivation in the slightest degree.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Chiming in as a Mentor:

South Vict, we've advised people before to please spoiler images, especially those that are large. Better still, post the link to the image rather than hotlinking.

That aside, I really don't think it's a good idea to use the actual character from an ecchi-flavored manga/anime in a roleplay on NS, nor link to the High School DxD wikia. The page contains a photo or two that doesn't really meet the PG13 cap here. If borrowing a canon character from a franchise, it is better to summarize its background in your own words rather than send minors off to view it for themselves.

South Vict wrote:NS Name: South Vict
Character Name: Rias Gremory
Universe of Origin: High School dxd
Appearance: (Image)
Skills/Powers: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Weaknesses: Magic that are Holy as usual
Likes*: Making friends, Learning new things
Dislikes*: Fear of Camels, Perverts
Personality*: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Brief Biography: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Dorm: Any

Just my 2¢.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing links.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Cerillium wrote:Chiming in as a Mentor:

South Vict, we've advised people before to please spoiler images, especially those that are large. Better still, post the link to the image rather than hotlinking.

That aside, I really don't think it's a good idea to use the actual character from an ecchi-flavored manga/anime in a roleplay on NS, nor link to the High School DxD wikia. The page contains a photo or two that doesn't really meet the PG13 cap here. If borrowing a canon character from a franchise, it is better to summarize its background in your own words rather than send minors off to view it for themselves.

South Vict wrote:NS Name: South Vict
Character Name: Rias Gremory
Universe of Origin: High School dxd
Appearance: (Image)
Skills/Powers: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Weaknesses: Magic that are Holy as usual
Likes*: Making friends, Learning new things
Dislikes*: Fear of Camels, Perverts
Personality*: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Brief Biography: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Dorm: Any

Just my 2¢.

I understand. Thanks for reminding me that.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:29 pm

South Vict: Those links do contain images that surpass what is permissible here. They've been removed. Don't link them again.

Cerillium: I've also removed them from your quote.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:33 pm

No prob, I appreciate it. Thanks, Kyru.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Return to Moderation