NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Crossing the PG-13 line, with linkspam

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

[R] Crossing the PG-13 line, with linkspam

Postby Charlia » Thu May 25, 2017 1:58 pm

One of the players in an RP of mine posted this. I would have put it in the spam megathread, but having looked at the contents of the link, I'm inclined to say that it's more than just linkspam.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu May 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Charlia wrote:One of the players in an RP of mine posted this. I would have put it in the spam megathread, but having looked at the contents of the link, I'm inclined to say that it's more than just linkspam.

They've removed the links, so I think we'll leave it be.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu May 25, 2017 2:15 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Charlia wrote:One of the players in an RP of mine posted this. I would have put it in the spam megathread, but having looked at the contents of the link, I'm inclined to say that it's more than just linkspam.

They've removed the links, so I think we'll leave it be.

All right. Thanks! :)

...not sure what your preferred mod offering is, but I see a lot of people leaving supplies for your upkeep. Instead, I shall leave cannonballs. I love blowing things up. *leaves cannonballs*

Come to think of it, I ought to start making a list of the preferred mod offerings for various mods. Just 'cause. XD

Return to Moderation