NATION

PASSWORD

Need Information about WA Ban

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Need Information about WA Ban

Postby Great Humania » Wed May 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello, im just asking for information about WA Ban

Questions:

What happen if you have a IP Ban but your nation's ban timer is almost up. will the timer restarts if the person tries to join the WA?

How long is a IP Ban?

How long does the game detects a WA Multi Join if the Player has a puppet?
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Leppikania
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leppikania » Wed May 24, 2017 3:28 pm

If by "IP ban" you mean "banned from the World Assembly", (which I think it does) then no, it varies, but usually a year, and please elaborate.

If by "IP ban" you mean "banned from the site by IP address", then I don't know any of those answers and they probably won't be relevant to you
Last edited by Leppikania on Wed May 24, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTP, -4.25 Economic Left/Right, -4.1 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian, tastes like chicken.
I do use NS stats, thank you very much.
Funny Quotes
Pie charts for industries
Request an Embassy

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed May 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Great Humania wrote:Hello, im just asking for information about WA Ban

Questions:

What happen if you have a IP Ban but your nation's ban timer is almost up. will the timer restarts if the person tries to join the WA?

How long is a IP Ban?

How long does the game detects a WA Multi Join if the Player has a puppet?

These questions belong to Getting Help
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to Moderation