NATION

PASSWORD

[Request] Plz Save

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Love and Glitter
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

[Request] Plz Save

Postby Love and Glitter » Fri May 12, 2017 2:54 am

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=411514

It appears once you're the top post you instantly become OP....
Can you guys just delete the whole thread?
Last edited by Love and Glitter on Fri May 12, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official face of ~~Canterlot~~
"FURTHER OBSERVING that Canterlot's sick actions, like forcing their raided regions to thank their "Helpful Ponies" for raiding them, boasting of their actions for "raiding regions like a cutie" and saying phrases like "raiding is magic" on the World Factbook Entries of the regions they raid."

"There will never be a better clause in an SC proposal." - Cormac
"By the precedent set by "Condemn Macedon" and its stance against orange text in WFEs, I hereby declare "Canterlot" an international enemy to peace and goodwill. May [violet] have mercy on their souls." - Unibot
"Chingis have my babies" - Roavin

Neornith
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neornith » Fri May 12, 2017 4:25 am

Love and Glitter wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=411514

It appears once you're the top post you instantly become OP....
Can you guys just delete the whole thread?

Just delete your post as well

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri May 12, 2017 5:13 am

Post removed. You probably replied to an adbot thread. Please try not to do that in future.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Return to Moderation