NATION

PASSWORD

[Friend Appeal][Wrongful DoS][School IP DoS]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Squatting Slav
Civilian

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

[Friend Appeal][Wrongful DoS][School IP DoS]

Postby The Squatting Slav » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 pm

hello my schools IP was DoS and Would like to have the ip unbanned i am using a home IP and when my friend created a nation at school it was DoS after giving a GHR appeal he was DoS himself beside his nation being founded at home he did nothing wrong and our nationstates group did not start until Dec of 2016 though our school IP was evidently banned in july though no further information was given we ask that our school IP be unbanned so that more people can create nations on nationstates so our club can grow we would like for his nations to be returned as he was wrongfully banned and given the response from moderation we found it extremely bias and unfair in the sense of that his GHR was completely ignored and another friends was also ignored Some of the nations that are in our club are
Deltoras Band
Valenstead
Grand Eternal Reach (UNJUSTLY BANNED)
Talkative Grand Eternal Reach (first school founded nation of our knowledge resulting in a ban of its main)
please any help that you can give to return his nations and make it so our IP is unbanned would be greatly appreciated
Thank You

Return to Moderation