NATION

PASSWORD

To clarify Salandriagado's point...

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Orcus I Vanth
Civilian

Founded: Mar 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

To clarify Salandriagado's point...

Postby Orcus I Vanth » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:46 pm

In reference to: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=407056

Calling a fictional character retarded just because they are autistic, and not because of the character's known specific deficits, counts as calling all autistic people retarded.

Calling all autistic people retarded is an attack on all Nationstates players with autism.

I offer no opinion on whether the ban on flaming applies only to attacks on individuals, or to attacks on broad categories of players as well. I offer no opinion on whether or not mod action should be taken against Aelex. I just wanted to clarify that this goes beyond a fictional character; a fact that escaped the attention of some people.

Carry on.

-Katie
Last edited by Orcus I Vanth on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:58 pm

The discussion is over.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Cogitation
Retired Moderator

Founded: Dec 27, 2002
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cogitation » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:07 am

I just reviewed this case, and I'm going to go a step further.

"Orcus I Vanth", also known as "4stan", you have a considerable history of rule violations. Continuing to argue on a matter that we've seen fit to lock (especially when you're not adding anything new to the discussion) is Spamming Moderation, which is normally an Official Warning offense. Due to your past history, that's getting compounded.

*** 1-Day Forumban for Spamming Moderation ***

This is a standard forumban which applies in addition to the issues/stats prohibition I already issued against you.

--The Modified Democratic States of Cogitation
NationStates Game Moderator

Return to Moderation