NATION

PASSWORD

[Unknown Situation] Tech level argument in untagged thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Greater Siriusian Domain
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Unknown Situation] Tech level argument in untagged thread

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=405985

So, I decided to participate in this very unstructured and casual thread in the international incidents section. Suddenly, I get a bunch of people saying that I'm violating a tech restriction and that I'm godmodding and powergaming, despite the fact that my only IC post in that thread is me simply sending a message to the OP noting the Greater Siriusian Domain's disapproval of the OP's IC actions. I'm not forcing anyone to RP with me, and the thread isn't tagged as any particular tech level. I feel that a moderator should look at this.

On a side note, the thread's been derailed, and I take full responsibility for my part in that.
Last edited by The Greater Siriusian Domain on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"For a mind so determined to reach the sky, on the wings of a dream!" - Sanctity, Zeppo
This nation's factbook supersedes NS stats and issues, but does not completely replace them. If there is a conflict, the Factbook is correct.

Isentran has been DENOUNCED for proposing legislation that would destroy the economy of the Greater Siriusian Domain
The Greater Siriusian Domain is a borderline Class Z9 Civilization according to this scale

Primary Ambassador: Teran Saber, Male Siriusian. Snarky, slightly arrogant.
Substitute Ambassador: Ra'lingth, Male En'gari. Speaks with emphasized "s" sounds.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:37 pm

You're looking for a RP Mentor, not a moderator. We don't regulate RP or tech levels or godmodding or whatnot. Figure it out, or take it to telegram or ask a Mentor.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:17 pm

For the record, you may find a Mentor to contact here; in this case, you'll be wanting an N&I RP Mentor.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Moderation