NATION

PASSWORD

Extremely unprofessional behavior by two staff members

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
4stan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Extremely unprofessional behavior by two staff members

Postby 4stan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 am

Two members of the staff - namely, Candlewhisper Archive and USS Monitor - have launched a personal vendetta against me, lied about me, and generally been as rude as possible within the limits of the forum rules, all while accusing ME of being rude and launching a personal vendetta against THEM.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=370351&start=2050

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=406071

I am reporting this here in the hopes that someone higher up the chain of command will tell these guys to chill the hell out. All I'm doing is reporting extremely suspicious issue option effects, in a thread intended for that exact purpose, and trying to gain a better understanding of how the game works. That's no reason for them to get all agitated and butthurt.
WDS and I are the same person. Neither nationstate represents my real-world political views.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:17 pm

I already called in an uninvolved mod to review that situation.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Both your behaviour and that single post from CWA have been addressed: viewtopic.php?p=31354216#p31354216

There was nothing untoward about USS Monitor's posting there, or any of CWA's other posts.

4stan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby 4stan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Both your behaviour and that single post from CWA have been addressed: viewtopic.php?p=31354216#p31354216

There was nothing untoward about USS Monitor's posting there, or any of CWA's other posts.

Monitor has:
- Falsely accused me of "harassing" Candlewhisper
- Falsely accused me of being "rude" to "the editors"
- Falsely accused me of "looking for excuses to complain for the sake of complaining"
- Falsely accused me of thinking that I own Nationstates
- Falsely accused me of believing that the editors are "obligated to rewrite the whole game according to" my "specifications"
- Falsely accused me of thinking that "Got Issues?" is my "personal blog"
- Falsely accused me of flame-baiting him/her and Candlewhisper
- Locked the exact thread that I was told to create, just because he/she was butthurt about the name

I'd call all of that extremely "untoward", and I can compose an even longer list of misbehaviors by CWA. Also, your own accusations against me have no merit. I followed every instruction that I was given in that thread, including the ones that had nothing to do with the actual forum rules (for example, I switched to posting everything under one nation instead of whichever nation was affected by the issue that I was bringing up).
Last edited by 4stan on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WDS and I are the same person. Neither nationstate represents my real-world political views.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 pm

I've read the posts; I disagree with your assessment of them in its entirety. At this point you need to move on, and spend some time working out how to improve your behaviour. If you can't manage that, you are only going to find yourself in trouble more frequently. You've lost one nation before for repeated rules violations; if you continue down this path, the end point is a permanent ban from the site.

If you want to continue enjoying use of NationStates, listen to the advice you've been given.

We are done here.

Return to Moderation