NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Bloggy/possibly flaming thread?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Panzer Vier
Attaché

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

[R]Bloggy/possibly flaming thread?

Postby Panzer Vier » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:07 am

-Silverpine- wrote:(Image)

This Thread is for people who want to talk about and Help Fight the Infowars Against the Globalist Scum who want to Kill Prosperity and Peace this thread is for people who believe in the Infowars to Discuss ways of Spreading Hardcore Facts and News to Help wake up the Brainwashed trendy's and SJWs we talk about news articles and and other Daily News and How it affects the Infowar and Fight ageist Leftist Tyranny!
Alex Jones and his team of Infowars reporters are breaking down the electronic Berlin Wall of media control by reaching millions of people around the world - with more waking up every day.
Circumventing the dying dinosaur media systems of information suppression, Infowars and the Alex Jones Channel are a beacon of truth in a maelstrom of lies and deception.
You have found the tip of the spear in alternative media - Infowars is on the front lines in the battle to reclaim our rights, dignity and our destiny by exposing the control freaks who seek to turn the globe into a prison planet.
It is are job for those of us who are awake to help others wake up and to help Spread the Infowar!

Today's Discussion
So what does everyone think of Globalism My opinion on the matter is that Globalism is a Anti Human anti Freedom Ideology that seeks only more power of the little people and seeks to end Freedom and the Nation State.

Pretty sure calling groups of people scum and/or brainwashed qualifies as flame/baiting?
~Derps Vytherov~
I mess with code on occasion, so check this out, kthx!

Want to know something about r/d? Just ask! ^^

Frank Zipper
Senator

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frank Zipper » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 am

Think this is the same thread that I was about to report.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=405953

Got locked last time when they posted the exact same thread. The first two posters exactly the same, so possibly puppets.
Put this in your signature if you are easily led.

-Kekistan-
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Kekistan- » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:32 am

This is a serious thread. We want a serious discussion about current affairs.
#FreeKekistan
https://www.nationstates.net/region=republic_of_kekistan

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:59 am

-Kekistan- wrote:This is a serious thread. We want a serious discussion about current affairs.

Uh huh.
-Kekistan- wrote:Praise Kek! A truly professional thread worthy of discussion! This is the best looking OP I have ever seen!

#FreeKekistan #PraiseKek #WeBrokeTheConditioning #InfoWars #Shadilay

You can take a *** warning for trolling ***. Take your Kek worship back to 4chan.

The linked thread has been locked.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:28 pm

It seems to me that this anti-blog stance is something relatively new; I have been here in various forms since 2003.

I do not see that such topics are any threat; they can be amusing and educational. They do not seem to violate the original intent behind the General forum.

Just monitor them so that they do not overstep bounds, and let the kids play, General is getting so dull and predictable.
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Pope Joan wrote:It seems to me that this anti-blog stance is something relatively new; I have been here in various forms since 2003.

I do not see that such topics are any threat; they can be amusing and educational. They do not seem to violate the original intent behind the General forum.

Just monitor them so that they do not overstep bounds, and let the kids play, General is getting so dull and predictable.

That's not true, we've been enforcing the no-blog rule for as long as I can recall. It doesn't take much to go from a bloggy OP to an acceptable one and there's an example in the "First Stop For the General Forum" sticky.

You know what's also not new? Warning people for butting into report threads, *** spamming Moderation. ***
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation