NATION

PASSWORD

[R] IFC OOC & [Q] Proving absence of WA puppets? [Addressed]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

[R] IFC OOC & [Q] Proving absence of WA puppets? [Addressed]

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:52 am

Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:27 am

To be honest, im convinced that account is you. You do have a history of using puppets after all, so why wouldn't it be odd for you to sneak back in, start trouble in the OOC, and go on a IC rampage? So until I see evidence proving me wrong (namely a moderator bluntly saying whether the two accounts are the same person or not), I will keep my belief that said account is you. I find it illogical that having such suspicions that someone is a puppet of another user (being a puppet on NS is common these days) means im baiting; hell, the account labeled me the peanut gallery and was snarky with me to begin with. If me believing this account of actually being you is slander, then I suppose the multiple times you've called dozens of other players here on NS "idiots" and "stupid" is slanderous too. Though I find it funky you're quicker to notice and report such posts then the supposed victim - but that's just me and my dirty skepticism at work. So no, I honestly don't see how my post is baiting or slander.

Edit: Im getting some evidence showing it is another user from onlookers (one I didn't tend to like back then too oddly enough), but I think I'll still wait to hear from someone with magical anime eyes to prove both accounts aren't connected.
Last edited by Common Territories on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:44 am

And I suppose you think I'm also Elemental North, Asigna, Ardoki, Brytene, everyone else who's ever disagreed with you, and whoever that poor guy who supported me out of the blue that you accused and chased away six months or so was. Honestly, I barely have the time to RP this nation. If you want more proof, Adriatican is pursuing an independent alliance from the one I'm trying to set up. And I would never spend so much time RPing such a small nation.

Honestly, when will you accept that more than one person disagrees with your world view? Much as I enjoyed my time leading the IFC, I really have no desire to spend any more of it there.

I will admit that taking pot-shots at an ambassador is straight out of my (old) book, so for what it's worth, I forgive you for your mistake, but please don't accuse me of taking part in the IFC nowadays. Everything that goes wrong now is your fault, not mine. I want no part in the IFC. I have left, stop seeing me everywhere. I am not a ghost. Kindly get back to mismanaging the IFC without blaming me. (Aren't you going to address that poor anti-democrat's application, rather than sitting around making tin-foil hats?)

(EDIT: Apologies if both the above post and this post seem flamebaity too. To settle the issue speedily without us having to address each other again, I grant full permission for moderation to expose whether Adriatican is one of my puppets. Given we're both in the WA 'though, it should be pretty obvious).
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:59 am, edited 6 times in total.

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011

Postby Common Territories » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:32 am

Nah, I don't think you're everyone else, im not that paranoid nor do I hold you in such a regard (really, don't think so highly of yourself that I see you everywhere, because I don't). You're just shooting hyperbole at this point because I suspect you being behind a puppet - everything else here is irrelevant hyperbole by you. Though I don't see how those people matter here since the only person I ever personally argued with was Brytene, and that was over TGs, so why would I think they're you? Does it matter? No. You're just digging up names of people who're involved with SACTO/IFC related drama to fit a narrative that im some misguided paranoiac who thinks you're everywhere and I want to fight because I disagree with you/them. Sorry, but I don't think you're everyone I've ever disagreed with let alone do I think every person who disagrees with me is an enemy. Maybe IC I do disagree with them, but I've hardly had enough OOC contact with those people to know what I do or don't disagree with them about any given topic. So nice try making that argument.

Sorry, but that one puppet was 100% you unless a Mod would like to clear that puppet too. A brand new puppet that spouts the same things you do and pledges how great you are? Come one. Everyone knew it was you.

And regardless if this account is you or not, you both have a history of making alliances quickly, so don't give me that excuse that you're too busy to do something else with your lives. Don't forget you're running that "alliance" that's ripping off the IFC's image and, by your standards, slandering the IFC as a whole - or is that star wars reel not full of jabs against them?

And disagree with my world view? What is this about? Is it about different discussions the RP Mentors, your region mates, and others around the NS community disagreed with you on? Because last time I checked, I wasn't having a world view problem with anyone, unlike you. Lets not forget you're the person who uses wank tech in RPs, told me I trade with you even though I clearly stated to you otherwise numerous times, and the number of other bullshit claims you've made in the past. But why does that matter here? It doesn't. You're just extending the arguments you've had with other people to this thread because you have the opportunity to do so; the only difference here is that you can't OP bully your way out of this and im your debate partner now. Because besides a few comments here and there, I've stayed clear away from most of the discussions surrounding your sketchy attitude/topics.

To be honest once more, I don't care if you forgive me of anything. I don't want your forgiveness nor do I need it - I don't exactly trust crocodiles when it comes to smiles or tears. And FYI, it's not my fault what happens in the IFC. Im not a member nor ever will be, so get your facts right. I have no say in what happens there let alone who accepts applicants. The IFC members voted you out, not me, so address your irritation at them. Besides, this has nothing to do with this report thread. All you're doing is digging up drama and throwing it at me like im responsible for everything. Sorry, but im not responsible for anything surrounding you and all this rhetoric you're spouting about - it's totally irrelevant to me and this thread.

Edit: Consider this my last response to you. I'll let Moderation handle the rest.
Last edited by Common Territories on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 am

Common Territories wrote:Sorry, but that one puppet was 100% you unless a Mod would like to clear that puppet too. A brand new puppet that spouts the same things you do and pledges how great you are? Come one. Everyone knew it was you.

Mods, I also give you full permission to say whether that nation - at around the end of the previous IFC OOC thread - Pax Centrum - was a puppet of mine or not. (Is that the one you're referring to, TECT)? Indeed, mods, please do say and end this nonsense for once and for all.

Don't forget you're running that "alliance" that's ripping off the IFC's image and, by your standards, slandering the IFC as a whole - or is that star wars reel not full of jabs against them?

That's IC slander (if it isn't true), so you can always respond ICly (if you want to RP reasonably and don't mind my slow posting). Flamebaiting slander is OOC, and to respond OOCly would be flaming to the bait, so... yeah, they're different, I think?

Lets not forget you're the person who uses wank tech in RPs

You have yet to provide any proof my ideas couldn't work in the exceptionally limited manner that I have RPed them.
Unsubstantiated slander = flamebaiting?

told me I trade with you even though I clearly stated to you otherwise numerous times

I don't think you understand how trade or capital markets work according to my conception. For instance if the US wants oil from Iran but can't buy it because sanctions, but China is buying oil from Nigeria; the US can trade for China to buy oil from Iran and the US to buy oil from Nigeria. Alternatively the US could buy British oil from Britain while Britain buys oil for their own consumption from Iran. No physical US-Iran trading required, but because of open markets, it's all effectively substituted US-Iran trading.
Unsupported slander = flamebaiting?

and the number of other bullshit claims you've made in the past.

Unspecified slander = flamebaiting?

Edit: Consider this my last response to you. I'll let Moderation handle the rest.

Moderation, please do.

It would certainly be useful if you mods could provide some examples of what counts as flamebaiting please, I'm not sure?
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 am, edited 7 times in total.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 pm

viewtopic.php?p=31155881#p31155881

Speculating about puppets is not an actionable offense. Not being a game mod means I don't have the whole tool set to identify puppets, but Adriatican and L&A don't have any obvious ties that I can see from forumside. I am not going to dig into it further because having puppets isn't a rules violation.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 am

Thank you!

I don't suppose I could request an inquiry into me on the basis that Adriatican and Ausitoria are both in the WA, and say that Pax Centrum should also be investigated, so that whoever is in charge of checking WA rules violations can check their IP addresses in relation to both of us too? I mean, can I report a violation to get proof there isn't one?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:I mean, can I report a violation to get proof there isn't one?

There is no such thing as negative proof, nor would we entertain such requests.

Several of us are extremely diligent in pursuing WA cheats using game tools, not player reports. You may, if you wish, use the fact that you're still in the WA as an indicator that the WA mods haven't ejected you.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Thank you!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation