NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Requesting Thread Trawl

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

[R] Requesting Thread Trawl

Postby Chkalovsk II » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=402797

Entire thread is literally the OP being a Nazi apologist and supporting the genocide of millions of innocent civilians during WW2 throughout pretty much every page of the thread. And then the thread was hijacked and got out of hand, regarding "all x as y" and comparing war crimes and stereotypes and "i hate all x because y" and some pretty baity stuff. I can't even fully describe the depths of it, please trawl and act accordingly.
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Union Of Autocratic Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Union Of Autocratic Empires » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 am

I hope I do not get warned by this, but I think your link broke or you mistook it, as it leads to the "Russian ship near the coast" topic.

This is the link you posted: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=402797

Maybe you mixed both links?
Check out my nation's soundtrack!
Our History
The Unionist Federal Council

UoAE is pursuing a new research. They claim that what they're doing is the missing link. A waifu to surpass Metal Sugoi.
Damnit, Nation, I'm a writer, not a military consultant. I write about impossible and cool things, wether they are realist or not.
Long live Azenyanistan! The true heart of Sishai!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:02 am

If you could link to specific posts, that'd be helpful. Trawling a 21 page thread on request without examples isn't going to happen.

Return to Moderation