NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Have a bad feeling about RWDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The ISCA
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

[R] Have a bad feeling about RWDT

Postby The ISCA » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Jesus fucking christ.
United Marxist Nations wrote:
Lady Scylla wrote:
You are. In short -- submit to the West, or face total annihilation.

Also, tough talk for a sheepfucker English slave.
United Nations
The year: 2150.
The situation: getting better, and more interplanetary.

Predecessor state of the United Colonies of Earth and devolved unitary state
United Americas Protectorate
East Asia United Protectorate
European United Protectorate
East Africa Protectorate
North Africa and Middle East Protectorate
Central Asia Protectorate
Southeast Asia Protectorate
India Protectorate
West Africa Protectorate
Free States of Southern Africa
Anzac Protectorate

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:34 pm

It's banter.

Moreover, she's the one suggesting we starve out the Russians. I'm just pointing out that, as someone from a group that was a victim of imperialism, she shouldn't be all for it.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:07 pm

It's absolutely unacceptable to call people sheepfuckers.

After going back a couple of posts to review Scylla's part of the conversation I found some strong opinions about Russia, opinions which might be disagreeable to some people, but did not see anything explicitly advocating for people to be starved.

viewtopic.php?p=31015273#p31015273
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

United Monastic Nations
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Monastic Nations » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Just asking for clarification, so please don't hurt me.

Is my deletion an upgrade from my ban, and thus the ban not in-effect, or is the ban still there on-top of the deletion?

If the ban is still there, can you please apply it to this nation so I don't have the temptation to post?
Last edited by United Monastic Nations on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United Marxist Nations, deleted for insulting the Welsh, founded Dec 02, 2011, Posts: 33837
Eastern Orthodox Catechumen, Traditionalist with Sorelian influences.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:42 pm

United Monastic Nations wrote:Just asking for clarification, so please don't hurt me.

Is my deletion an upgrade from my ban, and thus the ban not in-effect, or is the ban still there on-top of the deletion?

If the ban is still there, can you please apply it to this nation so I don't have the temptation to post?

The deletion is in addition to the ban.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

United Monastic Nations
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Monastic Nations » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:38 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
United Monastic Nations wrote:Just asking for clarification, so please don't hurt me.

The deletion is in addition to the ban.

Then, can I ask you (or any other mod wandering around) to apply said two-week ban to this nation, so that I can't post past ban?
United Marxist Nations, deleted for insulting the Welsh, founded Dec 02, 2011, Posts: 33837
Eastern Orthodox Catechumen, Traditionalist with Sorelian influences.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:44 pm

United Monastic Nations wrote:Then, can I ask you (or any other mod wandering around) to apply said two-week ban to this nation, so that I can't post past ban?

You just did. Twice.

We normally expect our player to at least attempt to exhibit self control, but it's fairly obvious that you have none. So yes, you're banned from the forums for 2 weeks ... but you just lost the posting nation for breaking ban.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
United Monastic Nations wrote:Then, can I ask you (or any other mod wandering around) to apply said two-week ban to this nation, so that I can't post past ban?

You just did. Twice.

We normally expect our player to at least attempt to exhibit self control, but it's fairly obvious that you have none. So yes, you're banned from the forums for 2 weeks ... but you just lost the posting nation for breaking ban.

Hey this is really unreasonable. His request wasn't conventional, but it definitely wasn't deserving of a second ban. I'd like to request a review by another mod on his behalf.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:Hey this is really unreasonable.

It isn't, actually.
OSRS wrote:Posting Past a ban/Lock: If a nation is forumbanned, that nation's player is not permitted to post on the forums with other puppet nations until the forumban expires. This also applies to nations who receive a ban from posting to Regional Message Boards, or a ban from sending telegrams; do not use a puppet to get around this ban. Doing so will result in the deletion of both the puppet and the originally banned nation. Questions or appeals regarding a ban should be submitted via the Getting Help Page. Similarly, do not repost a locked thread unless given permission by a moderator.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:You just did. Twice.

Hey this is really unreasonable. His request wasn't conventional, but it definitely wasn't deserving of a second ban. I'd like to request a review by another mod on his behalf.

You don't get to appeal that player's deletion for them. We don't accept third party appeals of punishment.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation