NATION

PASSWORD

[r] Trolling in SC

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

[r] Trolling in SC

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Benjabobaria wrote:The CAIN is a terrorist organization that needs to be wiped off of NS. Destroying groups of people whose culture you don't like is essentially Nazism. However the CAIN is not one region so SC resolutions against them are meaningless.

I'm guessing calling a treaty organization "terrorists" and saying they need to be wiped out isn't kosher.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Benjabobaria
Envoy

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Benjabobaria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:23 pm

0_0
What's the first punishment for a post deemed trolling? Sorry this offended you.
I mean, they do scare a lot of founderless regions... Saying they should be wiped off of NS is just an opinion...
Eh mods do your thing, punish me if you will. I'll be more careful in the future

Edit: I changed up the "offensive" post to something a bit less triggering
The CAIN is a terrorist/raider organization. I would like to see united action against them, and am very worried about how much support they are getting. Destroying groups of people whose culture you don't like is essentially Nazism in my opinion. However the CAIN is not one region so SC resolutions against them are meaningless.
Last edited by Benjabobaria on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Benja Karimi, formerly cosmopolitan raider kid
Former Moshir of Osiris's Sekhmet Legion, now retired from GP

Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec

Altino wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.

American libtard
Polandball fanatic
Deist of Jewish descent
It's really hard for me to respect anyone who ignores the obvious evidence that climate change is caused by humans.

Benjabobaria
Envoy

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Benjabobaria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Also, you're in Europeia... don't try to censor the forum posts of people whose alliances put them against you...
Benja Karimi, formerly cosmopolitan raider kid
Former Moshir of Osiris's Sekhmet Legion, now retired from GP

Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec

Altino wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.

American libtard
Polandball fanatic
Deist of Jewish descent
It's really hard for me to respect anyone who ignores the obvious evidence that climate change is caused by humans.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:03 pm

That seems like an IC thing.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Alright, fair enough.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Moderation