NATION

PASSWORD

[APPEAL] Topic designated as blog spam

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Jamilkhuze
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

[APPEAL] Topic designated as blog spam

Postby Jamilkhuze » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:51 pm

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=400783

I didn't mean for this post to sound bloggy. I know the personal anecdote was a bit unnecessary but I thought people would have opinions they'd like to share on the topic. My intention was to stimulate discussion on issues and perceptions of rural voters of public policy and not to indoctrinate people with my personal views. Should I repost this while emphasizing the 2016 US election cycle so it's more relevant to NS General Discussion?
I still can't believe that Brazil lost to Germany 1:7. Copy and paste onto your sig if you were alive when this happened.

Successor state of Nouveau Yathrib (more on that here)
About Our World | Factbooks and Dispatches | OOC Info | OOC: Why I'm Still on NS | Public Relations | iiWiki

Historic Migration to Jamilkhuze by Country | Languages of Jamilkhuze (continued) | Q&A

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

-Edward Everett Hale

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Jamilkhuze wrote:but I thought people would have opinions they'd like to share on the topic.

You never mentioned anything about that. That's the difference between a discussion topic and a blog post.

Jamilkhuze wrote:My intention was to stimulate discussion on issues and perceptions of rural voters of public policy and not to indoctrinate people with my personal views.

Then spend some time assembling your post before you hit Submit, and see if it would actually encourage discussion. Your last post didn't.

Also, there's no need for an [APPEAL] tag. You don't get warned for routine thread locks.

Return to Moderation