NATION

PASSWORD

[r]Trolling in GP

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Teruko Goto
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

[r]Trolling in GP

Postby Teruko Goto » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:31 am

Borduria22 wrote:We also stand against the root of all evil-- Communism. The Commies and the Muzzies' bases in NS need systematic annihilation and the ERoGC provides a platform for such a mission.
To achieve our purpose, we have aligned with Nazi Europa & Anticom .

Emphasis mine.
Praetor of 21st Century Rome

Also known as Trever or Marcus Valerius Corvus

Teruko Goto
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Teruko Goto » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:11 pm

24 hour bump?

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:05 pm

It's a little hard to untangle how much of that post is talking about RL issues and how much is explaining their region, but I posted to let them know they need to be careful to keep that sort of rhetoric removed from RL.

viewtopic.php?p=30676772#p30676772
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Brunhizzle
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brunhizzle » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:07 pm

USS Monitor wrote:It's a little hard to untangle how much of that post is talking about RL issues and how much is explaining their region, but I posted to let them know they need to be careful to keep that sort of rhetoric removed from RL.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p30676772

I think Teruko was referring to the fact that "Muzzies" is a slur.

http://www.rsdb.org/slur/muzzie
Brunhilde

"I have three children and if I can raise just one of them to be more like Brunhilde and less like Sygian I'll consider myself a successful parent."
-Scardino

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Brunhizzle wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:It's a little hard to untangle how much of that post is talking about RL issues and how much is explaining their region, but I posted to let them know they need to be careful to keep that sort of rhetoric removed from RL.

viewtopic.php?p=30676772#p30676772

I think Teruko was referring to the fact that "Muzzies" is a slur.

Using a slur is not automatically actionable. They can be used to troll or flame, but it depends on how they are used. I am going to go ahead and put a note on Bordurria's file, though, in case he makes a habit of posting this sort of thing and it becomes obvious that it's a purposeful effort to post offensive stuff while hiding behind a thin veneer of IC.
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Teruko Goto
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Teruko Goto » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:38 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Brunhizzle wrote:I think Teruko was referring to the fact that "Muzzies" is a slur.

Using a slur is not automatically actionable. They can be used to troll or flame, but it depends on how they are used. I am going to go ahead and put a note on Bordurria's file, though, in case he makes a habit of posting this sort of thing and it becomes obvious that it's a purposeful effort to post offensive stuff while hiding behind a thin veneer of IC.

Thank you, but I think this one is cutting it too close. I'd like a second opinion.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:10 pm

*A crewman scrambles up on the roof of the turret and sends the 2nd opinion flare hurtling into the night sky*

Numerous Currencies
Secretary

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Numerous Currencies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 am

Nova Vandalia wrote:Wasn't addressing you other so called success, was addressing the on in regards to Zionism. Also it's quite amazing how all of sudden it is both hotly and not hotly contested according to y'all. :eyebrow: Must be using the same type of logic that lead you all to fascism in that regard.
You're ability to hold negational beliefs at the same time is the most impressive in this thread, ngl.

Anyways cheers on you hollow, unable to appropriately propagandize on it, wait for everyone to forget about it, gotta feel real proud otherwise we can validate our beliefs "victory."

I think I am being name-called "hollow" in the same thread ? Just needed an opinion.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:19 am

It looks like something that a kid would insult another kid with on the schoolyard. Not actionable, but to answer your question, yes, it does look like it was directed at you personally.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation