NATION

PASSWORD

[Appeal] DoS Appeal

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
AppealateCourt
Civilian

Founded: Sep 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Appeal] DoS Appeal

Postby AppealateCourt » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Ok so I'm RIG/-Harley-Quinn-. Whatever name you know me by. Its probably useless and won't work but I'm here to appeal my DoS order. So here it goes.

First, the excerpt from Reppy's post that deals with me:

Reploid Productions wrote:
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:I'm right so someones gotta be wrong. :roll:
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:No I just don't take someone who has the time to pop inta this thread and drop a "lol yer TET git gud" seriously.
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ya think I care? Take it er don't take it. Ignore me if ya can't handle it. But don't shove yer problems onta me. Make yer own choices, ok honey?
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:I'm gonna politely ask ya to shove it.
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:I'm glad your annoyed :)
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:Poor poor you. Now, I don't give a fuck about yer feelings. So I'm just gonna keep doin' my thing, and I guess ya just are gonna be annoyed all the time. Deal? Of course we got one!

You should know you are on extremely thin ice. I know for a fact one of my colleagues has made this explicitly clear via Voice of Mod telegram last night that you are perched right at the brink of DOS due to your continued antics.

NSG is not an IC forum. Posting ICly as the DC character does not somehow make rulebreaking behavior acceptable. Given your continued and openly admitted intention in this thread of participating for little other reason than to provoke people (trolling), hurling abuse at other players (flaming), and your outright statement that if left unchecked that these behaviors will continue unabated, we're moving up to vastly more severe measures.
[.warn]-Harley-Quinn-, 1 month ban while the team discusses whether or not it's time to issue a Delete-on-Sight order.[/warn]

So, more or less, what I was banned for was 'trolling' and 'flaming.' Ok, fair enough. But the problem here is that the posts cited as my 'bad behavior' aren't actually either of those. I don't see any personal attacks and I wasn't trying to troll, just defend myself. Here we go, post by post.

-Harley-Quinn- wrote:I'm right so someones gotta be wrong. :roll:

Calling someone 'wrong' isn't a personal attack. Its attacking their opinion. Its an awful argument, but bad debating isn't bannable here, is it? I was saying their opinions were wrong. Besides that its clearly sarcastic based on the smiley.

-Harley-Quinn- wrote:No I just don't take someone who has the time to pop inta this thread and drop a "lol yer TET git gud" seriously.

I mean, all they did was call the thread 'Right Wing TET.' Me choosing to not take someone seriously has nothing to do with that individual. I didn't say they weren't a serious person, or say a damn thing about them. I just said that I don't take them seriously. So, stating an opinion.

-Harley-Quinn- wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ya think I care? Take it er don't take it. Ignore me if ya can't handle it. But don't shove yer problems onta me. Make yer own choices, ok honey?
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:I'm gonna politely ask ya to shove it.
-Harley-Quinn- wrote:Poor poor you. Now, I don't give a fuck about yer feelings. So I'm just gonna keep doin' my thing, and I guess ya just are gonna be annoyed all the time. Deal? Of course we got one!

Don't even see what could possibly be wrong with any of those. I'm literally just saying "I don't have to listen to you if your annoyed just block me." I'm pretty sure I don't have to listen to anyone who's not a mod.

-Harley-Quinn- wrote:I'm glad your annoyed :)

Ok I can see what you mean with this one kinda but what I was trying to say was "I don't care it annoys you." Kinda dumb way to say it but I wasn't saying "I'm trying to annoy you, I'm a troll thats what I do."

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:14 pm

DoS appeals go through GHR. You can submit them without logging into a nation. Be sure to include an e-mail.

Return to Moderation