NATION

PASSWORD

Mods as Threats

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ordei
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Mods as Threats

Postby Ordei » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:59 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Ordei wrote::( :(

I'mnot going to apologize for not bending over, abd being one of the sheeple for you immature, elitist punksm

And, yes, Atria was right. Yiu arebthe brightest bulb.

Keep talking and I will forward a report to the Moderators, have a good night.
I'm currently on a mobile. Please excuse any shortness, typos, and errors.

Ordei
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Finally got tired of dealing with this draining bunch. Personality conflicts suck, especially wheb you aren't dealing with the greatest people. Neitherof us are bette than each other, but no one ever seema to see that. I see my flaws. I admit some of this was my fault, but everyone will play the blame game again, or some shit, because I stood up for myself.

Not all of them were bad, though.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:02 pm

And what about you being banned from the Thread and still posting? Or insulting them by calling them dumb?

Rethink your options. Now.
Last edited by Katganistan on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ordei
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Katganistan wrote:And what about you being banned from the Thread and still posting?

Did I say I was perfect,or free of any blame?

My actions don't excuse another's.
Last edited by Ordei on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Postby Katganistan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Well, when you are continuing to post in an RP after being barred from it, then absolutely they have a perfect right to report you for breaking the rules.

Ordei
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:21 pm

Katganistan wrote:Well, when you are continuing to post in an RP after being barred from it, then absolutely they have a perfect right to report you for breaking the rules.

You forget usn mods as weapons is against the rules. Please go reread that specific part, I don't feel comfortable with a moderator who isn't aware of such a basic rule. Perhaps you just forgot.
Last edited by Ordei on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ordei
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Using mods as a threat before you report someone is against the rules, not the actual reporting.

Edit: I meant to edit this in

Edit: i'm going to go to sleep, and take a breal from NS, probably, so my feelings don't interfere with anything
Last edited by Ordei on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Ordei wrote:You forget usn mods as weapons is against the rules. Please go reread that specific part, I don't feel comfortable with a moderator who isn't aware of such a basic rule. Perhaps you just forgot.

Regardless of how this was worded, I'll consider it a request for a second opinion.

You were prohibited from posting in the thread by the OP, then went to bait/flame and flame - both actionable offenses. Considering the OP should have simply reported you for posting following their post prohibiting your further involvement in the thread, I'm going to call this one even.

Ordei, do not post in Twilight of the Galaxy again. Period.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Ordei
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:08 am

Kyrusia wrote:
Ordei wrote:You forget usn mods as weapons is against the rules. Please go reread that specific part, I don't feel comfortable with a moderator who isn't aware of such a basic rule. Perhaps you just forgot.

Regardless of how this was worded, I'll consider it a request for a second opinion.

You were prohibited from posting in the thread by the OP, then went to bait/flame and flame - both actionable offenses. Considering the OP should have simply reported you for posting following their post prohibiting your further involvement in the thread, I'm going to call this one even.

Ordei, do not post in Twilight of the Galaxy again. Period.

Thank you.

Cogitation
Retired Moderator

Founded: Dec 27, 2002
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cogitation » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Upon further review, The NationStates Moderation Team has come to the conclusion that "The Fallen Jedi" has done very little (if anything) wrong in this case. He has ownership over the thread in question and is entitled to attempt to civilly resolve problems on his own before getting Moderation involved. On boards where the concept of Thread Ownership is recognized by Moderation, straightforward statements along the lines of "You are being disruptive in MY thread. Stop it before I have to get the Mods involved" (that do not descend into snark, insults, baiting, namecalling, or other rulebreaking) are within the bounds of acceptable conduct for the thread owner.

As such, the implied admonition against "The Fallen Jedi" is retracted. The admonition against "Ordei" stands, as fault lies solely with him.

Furthermore, for the following post:
Ordei wrote:This RP, and its members are the pronlem, so fuck off.

Anyways, bye felicias.

Thanks foe being disappointing, and thinking you're perfect, infallible, and not realizing you're hypocritical elitists that are delusional

You can't blame me for your problems anymore, lol

Ordei is hereby issued *** an Official Warning for Flamebait ***.

--The NationStates Moderation Team

Ordei
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Cogitation wrote:Upon further review, The NationStates Moderation Team has come to the conclusion that "The Fallen Jedi" has done very little (if anything) wrong in this case. He has ownership over the thread in question and is entitled to attempt to civilly resolve problems on his own before getting Moderation involved. On boards where the concept of Thread Ownership is recognized by Moderation, straightforward statements along the lines of "You are being disruptive in MY thread. Stop it before I have to get the Mods involved" (that do not descend into snark, insults, baiting, namecalling, or other rulebreaking) are within the bounds of acceptable conduct for the thread owner.

As such, the implied admonition against "The Fallen Jedi" is retracted. The admonition against "Ordei" stands, as fault lies solely with him.

Furthermore, for the following post:
Ordei wrote:This RP, and its members are the pronlem, so fuck off.

Anyways, bye felicias.

Thanks foe being disappointing, and thinking you're perfect, infallible, and not realizing you're hypocritical elitists that are delusional

You can't blame me for your problems anymore, lol

Ordei is hereby issued *** an Official Warning for Flamebait ***.

--The NationStates Moderation Team

Thank you for your second ruling. I hope you make an amendment to the rules, and explain that there are certain situations in which the rules aren't broken when using mods as a weapon.
Last edited by Ordei on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Postby Katganistan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Ordei wrote:Thank you for your second ruling. I hope you make an amendment to the rules, and explain that there are certain situations in which the rules aren't broken when using mods as a weapon.

No amendment needed, as the reasoning is quite clearly explained.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation