NATION

PASSWORD

Annihilation April/May Massacre: Cybersexing Deletions

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cogitation
Retired Moderator

Founded: Dec 27, 2002
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cogitation » Sun May 01, 2016 11:13 pm

I'm going to post through lock to emphasize something very important in Reploid's Wall-Of-Text. It is important enough that I have decided to post JUST to quote this one segment and reiterate it.

Reploid Productions wrote:
Aerosimba wrote:I don't think I can describe how happy I am about this. I'll admit, I was involved in some of this around two years ago, when I was underaged. Two of the people on this list manipulated me into sexual situations in our conversations, bear in mind I was pretty young, I felt I'd lose my only friends if I refused. Since it was so long ago I'm pretty sure none of our telegrams were the ones they were banned for, and I'm not going to name either because all proof is gone. Obviously this isn't my old account, because I'm still scared of them finding me, but I just want to have my gratitude known. This site is a little more safe for me and others now. Thank you to all the mods involved.

And this, right here, is precisely why we had to land on this as hard and as visibly as we did. This site has a lot of younger users, impressionable kids and teens who should never be put into a situation like this where someone can use peer pressure and threat of being disliked to try and coerce them into doing things they're uncomfortable with or otherwise should not be doing.

"Think about it for a moment."

--The Modified Democratic States of Cogitation
NationStates Game Moderator

(This thread will remain locked and unstickied.)
Last edited by Cogitation on Sun May 01, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to Moderation