NATION

PASSWORD

Lock Please

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Walden Estates
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Lock Please

Postby The Walden Estates » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Since this resolution has been ruled illegal...viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35764&p=1458791#p1458791
~Prime Minister John Milton Salinger, of the United Federation of the Walden Estates.

"I believe that a man is the strongest soldier for daring to die unarmed. "-Mohatma Ghandi.

Political Compass:
Economic left/right -8.75
Libertarian/anarchist: -8.41
Ghandi was the closest world leader to my position.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Okie dokie
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Kalibarr
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalibarr » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:22 pm

How come the GA gets thread ownership but the SC doesn't?

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Kalibarr wrote:How come the GA gets thread ownership but the SC doesn't?

It was more along the lines of the propsal has been rulled illegal AND the OP requested it. If you want, I can type up a really, really long explination explaining just why a thread that has, when I last looked at it, wandered off of talking about the best practices for proposal authorship and why this might be illegal into talking about the various languages in use at the GA, and why souch a thread has beause its base is no longer a base but a pile of pudding, and therefore is quickly decending into the ever jiggly dance of spam that is the treat of all treats for everyone on this forum to much on after their afternoon tea and crumpets served by boys wearing letards made from old spiderman comics and paid in cans of spray cheese...

Or I could just say thread locked at OP request. :p
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

The Walden Estates
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Walden Estates » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 am

NERVUN wrote:Okie dokie

Thanks NERVUN :)
~Prime Minister John Milton Salinger, of the United Federation of the Walden Estates.

"I believe that a man is the strongest soldier for daring to die unarmed. "-Mohatma Ghandi.

Political Compass:
Economic left/right -8.75
Libertarian/anarchist: -8.41
Ghandi was the closest world leader to my position.

Return to Moderation