NATION

PASSWORD

Moderation of the SC

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Moderation of the SC

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 am

I know there are no rules, and the admins refuse to implement any, save the stray "mods off limits" "moderation off limits" ones. But would it be at all possible to assure that SC proposals do not plagiarize? The resolution at vote is nothing more than a copy of Liberate Belgium, with some key words replaced. Next time, advise authors to use more originality, even if you can't put a no-plagiarism rule in place. :roll:
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 pm

I've taken a look and agree with you that this is plagiarism, and that it shouldn't be happening. However, I can't do anything about it, so I'm deferring this to a GM, and recommending that you resubmit this through the Getting Help page so it can be dealt with properly and by those who have the tools.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Thanks for the reply and advice, but I can't submit a GHR since it's already at vote. I'm simply asking that in the future mods track these things more closely. ;)
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:Thanks for the reply and advice, but I can't submit a GHR since it's already at vote. I'm simply asking that in the future mods track these things more closely. ;)

I only mentioned so that the GMs would be able to see it. ;)
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Return to Moderation