NATION

PASSWORD

Not so tired of them, just don't like how they Flamebait.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Not so tired of them, just don't like how they Flamebait.

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Yes, I'm not sure if its flame baiting, and I don't care if I get in trouble. Just don't lock the thread, because I'm enjoying it. I just want them to stop trying to make me angry.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236195&p=13927551#p13927551

Whatever you do, please don't lock the thread!
I don't know when Im godmoding, so tell me pls.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture.
_[`]_
(-_Q)
The Savage Nation wrote: thats a godmodd
Hellraiser-Army wrote: No, that's my army
The Emerald Dawn wrote:Jumpin' on the SOURCE-TRAIN!
CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

Friend said to me: "You know those toe socks?" "Yes" "Well, what if they made them for hands?" "That's called a glove" "What?!? Where'd they get that idea from? Me?"

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I have no idea what in that post you considered flamebait. Your mixture of IC, OOC, and threats to bring in the mods make it very hard to follow whatever it is that bothers you. It appears you get angry at the drop of a virtual hat, or missile, or laser-guided munition.

We don't regulate roleplay or your temper. If you are too angry to post, walk away.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:I have no idea what in that post you considered flamebait. Your mixture of IC, OOC, and threats to bring in the mods make it very hard to follow whatever it is that bothers you. It appears you get angry at the drop of a virtual hat, or missile, or laser-guided munition.

We don't regulate roleplay or your temper. If you are too angry to post, walk away.

It's when they bs everything, then get all self righteous hypocritical.

Sorry, then.

I try to control my temper. Just harder than normal.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture.
_[`]_
(-_Q)
CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

Friend said to me: "You know those toe socks?" "Yes" "Well, what if they made them for hands?" "That's called a glove" "What?!? Where'd they get that idea from? Me?"

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:It's when they bs everything, then get all self righteous hypocritical.

Welcome to the Internet. Please note that the emergency exits are clearly marked with red exit signs on both sides of the aircraft. The are 8 exits : 2 at the front, 4 at the middle and 2 at the rear of the cabin. The safety information card in your seat pocket contains additional information. If you need any assistance please contact our cabin crew. Thank you for your attention.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Hellraiser-Army wrote:It's when they bs everything, then get all self righteous hypocritical.

Welcome to the Internet. Please note that the emergency exits are clearly marked with red exit signs on both sides of the aircraft. The are 8 exits : 2 at the front, 4 at the middle and 2 at the rear of the cabin. The safety information card in your seat pocket contains additional information. If you need any assistance please contact our cabin crew. Thank you for your attention.

And in case of sea landing?

Lol. Don't reply to that.

Thanks for your help.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Return to Moderation