NATION

PASSWORD

flaming on my thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Useless Eaters
Attaché

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

flaming on my thread

Postby Useless Eaters » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:18 pm

immediately on my thread reporting on the savage attack by New York, I was flamed by someone who said that if I took my "state ordered medication", I would have made more sense. I am unable to post the thread because I am using a Kindle Fire. This is a clear attempt to flamenco. I ask that he properly be sanctioned for this attempt on flaming. Thank you, very much for reading my thread.

Useless Eaters

Useless Eaters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Useless Eaters » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:21 pm

[quote="Useless Eaters";p="13075126"]immediately on my thread reporting on the savage attack by New York, I was flamed by someone who said that if I took my "state ordered medication", I would have made more sense. I am unable to post the thread because I am using a Kindle Fire. This is a clear attempt to flamenco. I ask that he properly be sanctioned for this attempt on flaming. Thank you, very much for reading my thread.

Useless Eaters[/quote

It's under " New York Ronds pup dangerously mentally ill"

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Moved, Got Issues :arrow: Moderation.

Provide a link or two, please. And post in the correct forum - as much time as you've spent here with your prior puppets, you should be able to locate the correct forum for complaints.

Useless Eaters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

fl

Postby Useless Eaters » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 pm

[quote][/quote]

Useless Eaters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Useless Eaters » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Useless Eaters wrote:

Sorry, but I got some people on my thread called " New York locks up the "dangerously mentally ill", in the General area that are clearly trying to troll and flamebait me. Thank you very much for any action you take regarding this.

Sincerely,

Useless Eaters

Useless Eaters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Useless Eaters » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Useless Eaters wrote:
Useless Eaters wrote:

Sorry, but I got some people on my thread called " New York locks up the "dangerously mentally ill", in the General area that are clearly trying to troll and flamebait me. Thank you very much for any action you take regarding this.

Sincerely,

Useless Eaters[/quote

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=226454

There you go. I hope some action is taken. Thank you very much for any action you take.

Sincerely,

Useless Eaters

Neo Art
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Other than "this is a clear attempt to flamenco" being one of the funniest things I ever saw here, at what point do we just chalk up the OPs efforts, including comparing this event to the holocaust, as an attempt to combine trolling, flamebaiting, and using mods as weapons?
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Neo Art wrote:Other than "this is a clear attempt to flamenco" being one of the funniest things I ever saw here, at what point do we just chalk up the OPs efforts, including comparing this event to the holocaust, as an attempt to combine trolling, flamebaiting, and using mods as weapons?

Trans is currently looking into it. Why don't we just wait till he's done?
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Neo Art
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Neo Art wrote:Other than "this is a clear attempt to flamenco" being one of the funniest things I ever saw here, at what point do we just chalk up the OPs efforts, including comparing this event to the holocaust, as an attempt to combine trolling, flamebaiting, and using mods as weapons?

Trans is currently looking into it. Why don't we just wait till he's done?

Does that mean you don't want to dance?

:(
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Neo Art wrote:
NERVUN wrote:Trans is currently looking into it. Why don't we just wait till he's done?

Does that mean you don't want to dance?

:(

No more dances. No more games. No more jokes, Joker!

Er, sorry...

Finally finished 17 last night.

Edit: and yes, let's wait for Trans since we don't need chatting in Moderation, that includes me. Bad Mod, no cookie.
Last edited by NERVUN on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Okay, you speicifcly mentioned this post earlier. It is not flaming, baiting or trolling. It's a play on words and an attack on your argument, using words of your own to make the point. Its a play on words. He's saying your argument is poorly worded and not sourced, which is kind of poor form. It's not exactly nice, but its not rule breaking.

If that got you this upset, you may want to grow a thicker skin, or stay out of NSG, as posters making such comments is regular and part of the argument tactic. No one ever said NSG was a nice place, and if they did, they were lying. :P

There is nothing in that thread that is actionable. Please, as I suggested, defend your points through logical debate and not overreaction and melodrama. Also, you may want to grow a thicker skin.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation