NATION

PASSWORD

Forum Signature

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Insignificance
Secretary

Founded: Nov 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Forum Signature

Postby Insignificance » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

I don't see why me having the word "Fuck" in my signature got reported and removed for being 'offensive'. I've seen mods use the word in their posts, but because they are mods they're allowed to use it and it's not offensive, yet I put it in my signature, someone cries about it and the mods remove it? That's a serious case of hypocrisy and power abuse if ever I saw one. "Mods swearing is ok, it's not offensive. But if anyone who's not a mod or admin swears, IT IS OFFENSIVE. WE MUST BAN THEM!!!!!"

Grow up you lot. Seriously. Yes, I am talking to you moderators. What? Gonna delete my nation? Go ahead. Wouldn't be the first time you've deleted a nation of mine for no appropriate reason.
Last edited by Insignificance on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tubbsalot
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tubbsalot » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 am

Expletives are allowed in posts. Assuming you've actually got the right reason for the alterations to your sig, that would mean expletives in signatures are different. I don't believe you're allowed to have expletives in national mottos, for example, and this could be similar.

And since you've responded to a minor alteration of your sig with a hysterical post about mod corruption daring them to punish you, perhaps you might want to take your own advice about growing up? Just a thought.
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 am

What was the nature of your signature? In what context was 'fuck' used?

Based on the report here, the reasoning wasn't the fuck. It was the white space, which we do cull if there's too much of it, yep.

I hope that clears it up.

Return to Moderation