NATION

PASSWORD

Thread unfairly moved.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Karinzistan
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Thread unfairly moved.

Postby Karinzistan » Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 pm

My thread "Viva la rivoluzione contro I moderatori fascisti!" was just moved to F7. This is incorrect, as it is serious, and not just for fun. This is a legitimate anti-mod movement. The only reason the mods have done this was to make it seem like this is not a real movement, to try to make it falter. That is not right. I respectfully ask the moderators to move the thread back to general, where it belongs.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."- Albert Einstein
"The fanatical atheists, are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who--in their grudge against traditional religion as the 'opium of the masses'-- cannot hear the music of the spheres."- A.E.
"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views."- A.E.
Karinzistan, to Katgatistan: Your a fascist and you know it. Katgatistan: Well of course I am. PROOF THE MODS ARE FASCISTS!
-Member of the People's Union Party-

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

It belongs in F7 and you should note that you're the only one taking it seriously. It's little more than a chat/spam thread.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Abatael
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Kryozerkia wrote:It belongs in F7 and you should note that you're the only one taking it seriously. It's little more than a chat/spam thread.

Well, I'm taking it seriously...
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

Karinzistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Karinzistan » Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Kryozerkia wrote:It belongs in F7 and you should note that you're the only one taking it seriously. It's little more than a chat/spam thread.

Well, first of all, that is not true, other are in fact taking it seriously, and I am the leader of the revolution, I know whether it is serious or not, and it is serious. I demand a second moderator decision.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."- Albert Einstein
"The fanatical atheists, are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who--in their grudge against traditional religion as the 'opium of the masses'-- cannot hear the music of the spheres."- A.E.
"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views."- A.E.
Karinzistan, to Katgatistan: Your a fascist and you know it. Katgatistan: Well of course I am. PROOF THE MODS ARE FASCISTS!

Karinzistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Karinzistan » Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Abatael wrote:

Well, I'm taking it seriously...

See.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Karinzistan wrote:

Well, first of all, that is not true, other are in fact taking it seriously, and I am the leader of the revolution, I know whether it is serious or not, and it is serious. I demand a second moderator decision.

Actually, my response was the second opinion as I'm not the one who moved it. Frisbeeteria made the initial decision, I'm just backing him on a sound one.
Last edited by Kryozerkia on Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

SalusaSecondus
Senior Admin

Founded: Jun 12, 2003
Father Knows Best State

Postby SalusaSecondus » Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Nah, Forum 7 really is the right home for that thread. It will stay there (and similar threads will likely end up there as well).

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation