NATION

PASSWORD

Threadjack?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kirrig
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Threadjack?

Postby Kirrig » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Most of this thread's sixth page and beginning of page seven have been turned into an argument about xenophobia by myself and another player. I was wondering whether or not this constitutes a threadjack.
Daistallia 2104 wrote:Kirrig, since you seem to be unable to take hints, allow me make it explicitly clear - you are being ignored.

"Have you ever noticed... our caps... they have skulls on them..."
"Hans... are we the baddies?"
Milks Empire wrote:
Kirrig wrote:Do you guys know if George Bush is on NSG?
Wouldn't surprise me.

Melkor Unchained
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Melkor Unchained » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 am

I wouldn't worry about it. Threads can meander; if the 'threadjack' arose out of honest discussion about the OP/topic and stays productive, we may decide not to bother with it. I can split the thread if you want, but people can still come along and the discussion can always come back around as long as everyone stays cool about it.
"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair."

Kirrig
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirrig » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Melkor Unchained wrote:I wouldn't worry about it. Threads can meander; if the 'threadjack' arose out of honest discussion about the OP/topic and stays productive, we may decide not to bother with it. I can split the thread if you want, but people can still come along and the discussion can always come back around as long as everyone stays cool about it.

Cheers. I think its over now anyway, although not on the best of terms. (My fault that.)
Daistallia 2104 wrote:Kirrig, since you seem to be unable to take hints, allow me make it explicitly clear - you are being ignored.

"Have you ever noticed... our caps... they have skulls on them..."
"Hans... are we the baddies?"
Milks Empire wrote:
Kirrig wrote:Do you guys know if George Bush is on NSG?
Wouldn't surprise me.

Return to Moderation